90s: Shane Douglas & Brian Pillman
2001: Paul Heyman
2006: Joey Styles
2011: CM Punk
2021: MJF & CM Punk
2022: MJF
These based mixed of Reality Speeches/Promos only happening Rarely! :D
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite was damn f#cking Awesome overall, these Post-PPV Shows by AEW feel like what the Raw after Mania Shows were many Years ago!
CM Punk vs Hiroshi Tanahashi nice stuff, MJF’s Promo was obviously a MUST SEE & MUST LISTEN(arguably Best Work Shoot Promo in Years), seeing Miro back is very Good, the 10 Man Tag Match was pretty Fun & the Announcement of Blood & Guts was Good! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Let’s see how Smackdown goes tonight got a bad feeling it end up worse than last week i am not impressed with the show rematches boring woman’s divison and terrible writers oh and last week it dropped to 1.8 million
Background Pony #E511
Let’s see how Smackdown goes tonight got a bad feeling it end up worse than last week i am not impressed with the show rematches boring woman’s divison and terrible writers oh and last week it dropped to 1.8 million
AEW Rampage tonight is going to be more Fun than 6 Months of Smackdown Shows combined mhm! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s weird how they had Punk announce he needs surgery 3/4s in the show. I would’ve probably had it after The Young Bucks Vs The Lucha Bros. I get not opening the show with it, as it would probably deflate the crowd, but this is your world champion you’re talking about. This is the biggest deal in the entire company.
Background Pony #E511
OH THIS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS….
Hopefully Punk is back for All Out 2022 at the latest! :o
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #GetWellPunk
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The rumor going around is that Cody Rhodes suffered a torn pec while training and is going to miss Hell In A Cell tonight. If that’s true, that’s a massive blow. He was probably gonna main event.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide