Wrestling thread

Background Pony #E511
Woah! Will Ospreay on AEW Programming F#ck Yes! Can’t wait for the Six Man Tag Match on AEW Rampage this Friday heh!
“Hangman” Adam Page challenging the IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada for Forbidden Door, will Hangman Page go against Okada or “Switchblade” Jay White? :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Dave Meltzer gave the Cody Seth Rollins hell in a cell match 5 stars. This is the first hell in a cell match he gave 5 stars since the very first one, Shawn Michaels Vs Undertaker back in 1997.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
This is also the first time Meltzer has given a WWE match 5 stars that wasn’t an NXT match since 2011, with Punk Vs Cena at Money In The Bank.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Let’s see how Smackdown goes with two Money In The Bank qualification match Drew vs Sheamus and Lacey Evens vs Xia Li also Bruce Prichard is away to get surgery
Background Pony #E511
@Holofan4life
That’s a Illogical Rating, it wasn’t even the MOTN from that Card, Asuka/Lynch/Belair was a better Match from all the Credible Reviewers(Solomonster, JDfromNY etc.) I listened to.
Meltzer definetly reaching by a Mile on that One IMO, if he only gave the Rating based off Cody working with a “Torn Pec” that’s a bit Ridiculous. :o
Background Pony #E511
AEW Rampage tonight, seeing Will Ospreay in Action will be a Delight to watch certainly heh! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #AEWxNJPW #ImWithAEW
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So…
It seems like a few wrestlers (most notably Mick Foley and X-Pac) are turning against Kane/Glen Jacobs after he made comments trying to downplay America’s history of gun violence and mass shootings
Man what the fuck happened to you Kane
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Holofan4life
That’s a Illogical Rating, it wasn’t even the MOTN from that Card, Asuka/Lynch/Belair was a better Match from all the Credible Reviewers(Solomonster, JDfromNY etc.) I listened to.
Meltzer definetly reaching by a Mile on that One IMO, if he only gave the Rating based off Cody working with a “Torn Pec” that’s a bit Ridiculous. :o
I personally thought Cody and Seth was match of the night. The women’s triple threat was good, but it had its sloppy moments of botchiness.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I see some people surprised Ospreay’s team took the loss on Rampage, but with Juice Robinson relinquishing the United States title a couple days ago, I think Ospreay is gonna win it and we’re setting up for Ospreay defending the IWGP United States Championship against Baretta at Forbidden Door.
Background Pony #E511
I’d be surprised if at least one AEW talent doesn’t show up at Dominion tonight.
NJPW Dominion 2022 is by far the most hyped Dominion Show since 2018(Omega/Okada IV Magical Bout, Jericho/Naito & Young Bucks winning IWGP Heavyweight Tag Gold)! :)
#njpw #njdominion #KingOfSports
Background Pony #E511
They announced that Lance Archer will be participating in the G1 Climax this year. Sadly no Bryan Danielson, though.
Bryan Danielson will be in the G1 Climax 33 Tournament next year for damn sure, he stated when the Restrictions are completly lifted in Japan that he will compete over there! :)
#AEWxNJPW #G1Climax
By the way, I would like to see Dante Martin, Lee Moriarty & even a Rey Fenix compete in next years Best of the Super Juniors Tournament heh! :D
#BOSJ
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
At this point i think it’s best if no wrestling promotion PERIOD takes in Jeff.
He obviously has a lot of issues to work out and he needs to spend tie away from the ring and getting help.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s hard to feel sympathy for Hardy given this is almost a yearly occurrence. I could be wrong, but I think he has more arrests than Sunny.
Background Pony #E511
See, THIS is why WWE wanted to test Jeff
It’s hard to feel sympathy for Hardy given this is almost a yearly occurrence. I could be wrong, but I think he has more arrests than Sunny.
Jeff definetly is atleast off AEW TV for quite awhile(if not potentially losing his Gig with the Promotion) no questions about it.
But I find it beyond Funny that lots of People don’t mention that the f#cking Usos are screwing up Outside the Ring(DUI Arrests, Pullovers etc.) many times over the Years, somehow they are getting out Scott free & WWE rewards them with Tag Title Runs again & again, how & why is that happening?
Has it something to do with Samoan Family Politics being played there, is there some Preferential Treatment being the Case? :o
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Background Pony #E511
Except the Usos did get punished?
They had to pay the fines for all the arrests they had, and they also had to be taken off TV with no pay as punishment too last i checked.
And the key difference is, the incidents involving them only happened a few amount of times. Jeff Hardy o the other hand, has a LONG and well known history of drug abuse and getting into legal trouble (His very first firing from WWE was becuase he refused to take rehab after he violated their wellness policies iirc), so it’s troubling occurrence for him becuase many people think if he keeps this up, he;s gonna get either himself or someone else killed on day
(also i highly doubt a bunch of wrestlers somehow have any sort of holding power over the various different police forces in America)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide