Wrestling thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Jeff admitted in the video of his arrest that he was heading to a doctors appointment for a brain scan.
So not only was he driving without a licence and over 3 times the legal alcohol limit, but he was doing all this while he possibly had/has a concussion/head trauma going on.
This situation is just getting worse
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
As an active defender of NXT, I’m not sure I understand Apollo Crews’ gimmick. The vignette where he supposedly killed a guy for harassing a waitress made me so confused. Is he supposed to be some kind of vigilante? But if that’s the case, what did that person do besides being a rude dick? I also like they didn’t even attempt to explain why Apollo no longer has his Nigerian accent. This whole thing reeks of last minute.
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite: Road Rager is definetly going to be Interesting tonight, the Build to Forbidden Door continues(after what happened at NJPW’s Dominion 2022 Event, some quite not expected Things happened especially with Jay White winning the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship), how the follow up to the Jeff Hardy Situation will effect the AEW Tag Team Title Program & how many NJPW Talents are we going to see on AEW TV for the next 2 Weeks until June 26th! :o
#AEWDynamite #AEWRoadRager #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
WallStreetJournal is covering a story about how the rest of WWE’s board are currently investigating historical payments made by Vince to hush affairs or sexual harassment accusations against him. I don’t think this is gonna actually lead to Vince being ousted, but this has the potential to be a very big story.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
One of the things alleged in the article is that Vince McMahon would give women in the company a raise depending on if he was having sex with them and then after he was done, he would let John Laurinaitis have his way with them. Forget People Power, more like Sloppy Seconds Power.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That Wardlow segment was tedious and repetitive, but I did love that People’s Court parody. Also, Matt Hughes. My god. Talk about the lights are on but no one’s home. He should not have been out there.
Background Pony #E511
Holy Shit! AEW Dynamite: Road Rager certainly was a Eventful & Enjoyable Show overall this week! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWRoadRager #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Roman Reigns Vs Randy Orton at SummerSlam might not be happening. Apparently Orton has an injury so severe that he could be out for the rest of the year.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So….
RKBro is more likely done since they were planning a split and chances are Randy will immediately feud with Riddle once he returns.
They are not most likely not pushing Riddle in the meantime because “they got nothing for him”
Roman will either have to feud someone from outta nowhere (pun very much intended) or not defend the unified titles again in PPV which makes it for almost half a year since the last defense
This looks promising…
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
So….
RKBro is more likely done since they were planning a split and chances are Randy will immediately feud with Riddle once he returns.
They are not most likely not pushing Riddle in the meantime because “they got nothing for him”
Roman will either have to feud someone from outta nowhere (pun very much intended) or not defend the unified titles again in PPV which makes it for almost half a year since the last defense
This looks promising…
Roman is defending the belt against Riddle this Friday and Drew at Clash at The Castle. They also did a big storyline last month with Roman destroying Riddle, even though in hindsight it probably should’ve been Orton. I don’t see any way Roman misses SummerSlam. Either we get a DQ finish this Friday and then a rematch at SummerSlam, because the SmackDown match has a stipulation where if Riddle loses he can never challenge Roman for the belt again, or we’re getting Roman Vs Lashley at SummerSlam.
They could also do a thing where the Money In The Bank winner announces he’s cashing in against Roman at SummerSlam.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s crazy to think if the news of Sasha Banks’ release is proven true, that’s not even the biggest news story of the week. Maybe second, but even that’s debatable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide