Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The ratings going down for AEW is far more significant at the moment than any sort of ratings dip for WWE because it seems to suggest the casual viewer isn’t interested in the NJPW guys. Then again, I heard Meltzer say last night was the second worst cable TV viewership in the last six years, so people as a whole were busy doing other things.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Good news Vince McMahon has been replaced from CEO and his daughter Stephanie McMahon is taking over also hope she gets Hunter back to take NXT again and replace that garbage 2.0 back to black and gold and the metal music like Poppy or Slipknot
Background Pony #89D8
@Dashie41 YT
Temporary, until the investigation is complete actually.
Also, I doubt the gold and black will return, considering how AEW fared against NXT.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
This whole story is a bit of a nothing burger. Not much is changing. This is just McMahon saving face. Even though he’s stepping away from his position as CEO, it still says, and I quote, “McMahon will retain his role and responsibilities related to WWE’s creative content during this period.” So, McMahon still basically has every single responsibility he previously had.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I do find it amusing though that on the same day as the 50th anniversary of Watergate, which led to the resignation of Nixon, Vince steps down from his title as CEO. That’s a bit ironic.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I can’t stress enough that if you think anything is actually going to change, you’re fooling yourself. Vince is still in charge of creative.
Background Pony #E511
Everything that happened with WWE this week, CM Punk says “I told you Soooooooo” ;)
#FuckVinceMcMahon #Karma #PunkWasRight
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@icicle wicicle 1517
Why are you believing those lies?
The internet hates WWE, and therefore it will become the next WCW and their future will be bleak because they cannot live with hate unless VKM gets fired or he leaves amid this situation and has a better chairman to make WWE great again, which will probably be never.
Heck, Netflix will have a bleak future because everyone hates them over teen dramas, k-dramas and content nobody wants which explains the subscriber loss that led to bad decisions that made everyone unsub from Netflix, and thus, boom, bankruptcy.
Which is the same thing WWE is gonna have in the future if the internet keeps hating them and they can’t do nothing to save face.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
This is just me speculating, but I think the point of the beginning with McMahon is that Vince knows there’s a good chance he could end up in court, so he wanted to do something where the fans cheered him so he can be like “See? WWE fans have my back.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide