Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I want to preface this by saying the crowd seems still hyped at Brock Lesnar fighting Roman again. But my word, did I roll my eyes at the ending to SmackDown. Enough of this feud. It should’ve ended at WrestleMania. Hell, it should’ve really ended at WrestleMania 34. If Brock is Roman’s opponent at SummerSlam, talk about a lazy booking decision.
And I get WWE has their hands tied because of Orton’s injury being more severe than initially thought. But honestly, there are credible challengers for Roman. You have Roman, you can turn Seth face, you could have did Roman and Riddle in a rematch. There are options. I personally wouldn’t mind Roman Vs Sami at SummerSlam. They are doing this angle where Sami is trying to be Roman’s lapdog. Do an angle where The Bloodline beats him up and Sami wants revenge. It lacks drama because nobody thinks that Sami will actually beat Roman, but it’s a compelling storyline.
I get Orton and Cody are both out of the picture, so WWE probably felt they had to call an audible. But there are other options other than Roman Vs Brock part 15.
Background Pony #89D8
@Holofan4life
Unfortunately:
  1. I don’t think Seth or Sami would benefit from being a face, since they’re doing a better job as heels.
  2. Riddle doesn’t seem to fit as a world champion.
However:
If they want, they could add riddle into Roman vs brock, make it a triple threat match.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Holofan4life
Unfortunately:
  1. I don’t think Seth or Sami would benefit from being a face, since they’re doing a better job as heels.
  2. Riddle doesn’t seem to fit as a world champion.
However:
If they want, they could add riddle into Roman vs brock, make it a triple threat match.
Sadly with the way they’ve just presented Riddle, he would seem outmatched. They could’ve built him up to be at Roman and Brock’s level, but Roman defeated him clean.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I don’t think enough people are talking about the fact that these women’s money in the bank qualifiers have been awful. None of the matches have been longer than 5 minutes. It’s the queen’s crown tournament all over again.
Background Pony #89D8
@Hollowfox The Worst
Secondly, you obviously forgot that WCW only got bankrupt cause of Vince Russo. (And the fingerpoke of doom, somewhat)
Thirdly, how long are you gonna keep saying that WWE will go out of business? Until they actually do? Cause it’s never. going. to. happen!
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #89D8
@Background Pony #89D8
How long do I keep saying that and believing that? Until people stop hating and whining and bitching and crying about WWE for everything.
It’s like they’re the Disney of combat sports. They get hate for everything they fucking do nowadays.
If it goes out of business, I’ll never forgive them for killing sports entertainment and thus there will be NO entertainment from professional wrestling.
Background Pony #89D8
It’s like they’re the Disney of combat sports.
Ironic, since some people like to imagine Disney purchasing WWE.
How long do I keep saying that and believing that? Until people stop hating and whining and bitching and crying about WWE for everything.
Bro, that’s not gonna happen.
Background Pony #89D8
If it goes out of business, I’ll never forgive them for killing sports entertainment and thus there will be NO entertainment from professional wrestling.
Again:
it’s never. going. to. happen!
Background Pony #89D8
@Hollowfox The Worst
Because, the haters don’t matter to the company, nor the stock. Putting up a great show, and getting money is what matters.
Living with hate is suffering. And money can’t even buy happiness for the company, because people hate money. Money is the reason for bad business decisions.
Tbf, money isn’t always a reason for bad business decisions.
If they hate it, why not get rid of money???
Because people unfortunately know money is needed for their jobs or else they’ll become homeless.
WWE doesn’t care about the haters, cause to them, There’s No Such Thing as Bad Publicity.
Background Pony #E511
Apparently, Sasha’s WWE release is confirmed.
Hopefully her, Saraya & others are doing Something to truly have a Impactful Future to Womens Wrestling in General the next upcoming Years! :)
#VinceSucks #JohnnyAceSucks #BrucePrichardSucks #MercedesToAEW? MercedesToStardom?
Background Pony #E511
@Hollowfox The Worst
Apparently WWE edited out/erased a Fan Sign from this past weeks CrapDown that said “Sasha Knew”, if that doesn’t tell how Petty this Embarrassing Company is I don’t know what else LMAO! :D
#WWESucks #SupportTheAlternative #SupportProWrestlingPromotions
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide