Wrestling thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #E511
This shit is why WWE will never survive. Because y’all never get pleased no matter how much they do, you never be pleased.
This is why I’ll keep believing that they will go bankrupt because the internet said so and they’ll continue bitching about it until the company goes out of business and the haters will cry tears of joy, but did y’all listen to me? FUCK. NO.
And if you wanna keep believing that they will do fine and won’t go out of business, even with these haters around here, then so be it.
I’m done repeating myself, but you’ll know who to blame if WWE will be no more and entertainment no longer works in professional wrestling.
Background Pony #E511
Sasha would be misused in AEW
Nope, she actually could be The Catalyst of turning the Womens Division(that already is promising with Talent like Toni Storm, Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Kris Statlander, Jamie Hayter, Athena, Hikaru Shida, Riho etc.) into something Nice & Meaningful period! :D
#MercedesBanksToAEW?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Honestly, this move makes sense. Say what you will about Prichard, and he certainly has the reputation of being an asskisser, I can’t recall there ever being allegations of sexual misconduct made against him. He’s like a better version of Laurinaitis in every conceivable way. The worst thing I heard about him is the stuff with Daffney in TNA.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I know it’s dumb, but I love the Ezekiel storyline. Seeing Kevin Owens lose his shit as he constantly tries to prove it’s just Elias is really entertaining.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I gotta say, I’m pretty excited for Forbidden Door. The fault with a lot of shows where two promotions go against each other is you get a lot of tag matches of non-consequence. But I think they put together a card that has a share of mix and matching while also keeping things fairly unpredictable. I also think it’s smart a lot of the matches consist of AEW stars teaming with NJPW stars and multi man matches with a mix of AEW and NJPW. That way, you can have an AEW star pin an AEW star or a NJPW pin a NJPW star without having to deal with the political BS of one promotion going over another. Even though I do feel that White is pinning either Cole or Hangman in the four way to push a potential White Cole rivalry.
Background Pony #E511
KAZUCHIKA OKADA~! The Rainmaker has entered AEW Land Ladies & Gentlemen!
And who could be the Mystery Opponent for Zack Sabre Jr on Sunday?! Could it be Claudio Castagnoli? Or is it possibly Johnny Gargano? :o
#AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor
Background Pony #E511
Apparently Rey Fenix vs Andrade El Idolo is going to be a damn Enjoyable Match on AEW Rampage tonight! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #E511
AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 2022 tonight, inspite the Injuries it should still be a very Enjoyable Event to watch eeyup! :)
#AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide