Wrestling thread

Background Pony #E511
AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 2022 was a really Fun Show overall!
Lots of Awesome Wrestling & Claudio Castagnoli is All Elite, can’t wait for the next AEW/NJPW Supershow yeah! :D
#AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I liked the ending to Blood & Guts. Seeing Claudio steal Kingston’s moment was really cool and helps Kingston transition from a feud with Jericho to a feud with Claudio. I hope Santana is okay. It looked like he tore his ACL.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
According to Meltzer, Bruce Prichard reached out to AEW and asked if Chris Jericho, Paul Wight, Mark Henry, and Bryan Danielson could record clips for John Cena’s 20th anniversary. The Mark Henry comments were cut for time. Guess they had to make room for more recaps.
Background Pony #E511
Nice hearing “Jane” by Jefferson Starship on a TV Wrestling Show XD :)
#OrangeCassidy #AEW
Is it possible that Windham/Wyatt 6, Mercedes Vernado, Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa(who’s Contract apparently is up Soon), Saraya, Candice LeRae & Roderick Strong end up in AEW this Year? :o
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I gotta say, the 2019 women’s money in the bank was good, and the 2020 one was fine given the circumstances, but other than that, most of the women’s money in the bank matches have been terrible. The thing that makes the matches so good is the car crash aspect. People want to see crazy bumps. It’s supposed to be a stunt show. And it’s like the women are scared to take those bumps. Which I can understand, because I too would be scared, but then why have the match? Most of the women’s money in the bank matches have little to no crazy, insane bumps, which defeats the point of the match.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Happy for Liv Morgan. She deserves it. Shotzi looked gassed. She was screwing up every single spot she was doing. Easily the worst performance I’ve seen her had.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’m happy for Lashley, but I also think it was too soon to take the title off of Theory. I would’ve probably had Theory hooking the tights or Theory hitting the referee as he was in The Hurt Lock.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide