Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Maybe Lashley won because since Roman isn’t defending his title that much, they want a credible guy who can main event events in his absence, like what Seth did with the Intercontinental title in 2018.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I don’t like how on commentary they’re already teasing a breakup between Montez and Dawkins. I get Montez is bound for great things, but I really like them as a team.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That tag match was damn good. I wouldn’t call it a match of the year contender, but definitely 4, 4 and a half stars.
I think both The Usos and The Street Profits heard people talking about FTR winning their seventh tag titles and collectively went “Oh, you guys think FTR is the best tag team in the world? Watch this.”
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Wall Street Journal has posted another article about Vince, saying that he had spent over $12 million to cover up sexual affairs he has had with female talent in the past 16 years
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Vince probably won’t resign unless the business people he answers to tell him they won’t do any more business with WWE until he steps down. He’s a stubborn old bastard.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I enjoyed SmackDown far more last week than this week. Too many bait and switches, and less than 10 minutes of action. That honestly might have been the worst SmackDown of the year. At least the Maximum Male Models stuff is good. For the second week in a row, that’s been the highlight of SmackDown.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s interesting how Raw most weeks has more action than SmackDown does. I guess that’s to be expected given Raw is longer, but with Raw, you get normally at minimum 45 minutes of action, whereas SmackDown you sometimes don’t even get a 10 minute match. It probably wouldn’t feel as noticeable if the storylines for SmackDown were more compelling, but outside of the Roman stuff and the Maximum Male Models stuff, nothing feels interesting at the moment. You could say the same for Raw, but at least they cover it by having more wrestling.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think instead of getting Miz Vs Logan Paul at Summerslam, we’re getting Miz and Ciampa VS AJ Styles and Logan. That way, AJ can help Logan get cheered. I also think we’re getting a four way for the United States title with Lashley Vs Theory Vs Madcap Vs Dolph. Why Madcap would get a United States shot when he’s on Smackdown, I have no idea, but it would make sense since Theory is feuding with all three of them.
Background Pony #E511
Thunder Rosa vs Miyu Yamashita from the TJPW Summer Sun Princess Event being shown on AEW Dark was Nice to see! Will the Second Encounter between Rosa & Miyu happen on AEW TV? :D
#AEWDark #AEWxTJPW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide