Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I will say this: I guarantee you the same people who called Sasha and Naomi unprofessional for walking out won’t be saying the same for Brock Lesnar. Why? Because they’re being sexist hypocrites.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
The rumor going around is that Goldberg will replace Lesnar at SummerSlam. That’s somehow even worse than another Lesnar Roman match.
Background Pony #E511
This has to be the greatest day in WWE Vince McMahon is finally gone from WWE
CM Punk: Laughs in sheer Pleasure 😂
If this indeed is the Possibility of the Company maybe going slightly in a better & positive Direction, then why could anybody hate this News, it’s beyond long Overdue!
Now Bruce Prichard & “Bucky Beaver” Kevin Dunn need to go aswell, get these Goons out & have a more in Tune Team behind the Scenes. :o
#ByeByeVince #FireBrucePrichard #FireKevinDunn
@Holofan4life
Good f**k him i hope his allegations are true
Apparently the Wall Street Journal has even more Stuff to Reveal soon… :)
Background Pony #61CF
@Holofan4life
Considering Goldberg at least shows respect for WWE, what else do you expect?
Plus, it’s either that, or not defend the title at all. So, it’s a lose-lose situation.
Background Pony #61CF
@Holofan4life
No feeding the trolls, just ignore him and move on.
And tbf, considering how WWE tends to book stuff (Look at Reigns and Lesnar’s many matches), plus the fact they tend to be jerks to other superstars in WWE, and I think you might find the answer.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I hope Vince’s retirement comes true. Because if it does, i hope it turns WWE around and does something to successfully please the fans so they can be saved from hate and possible bankruptcy.
And then I can enjoy liking and enjoying WWE in sweet heavenly peace without being called a drone.
Background Pony #61CF
@Holofan4life
Roman has Defeated AJ twice. Him facing AJ for a third time won’t be different, cause he’ll get a easy win.
Edge would have the same thing.
Riddle would get buried, same with Theory, Omos, Rollins, etc.
And McIntyre would be stupid, since they already have a match at Clash at the Castle.
I’m listing off possible contenders from Reigns, since again, the IWC would not be happy if reigns loses.
Background Pony #61CF
Gotta say though, without Vince, there would be no IWC.
The IWC is the Joker to Vince’s Batman.
Think about it, without Batman, Joker has no purpose.
I predict the same for the IWC.
Background Pony #61CF
@Holofan4life
True, but if he did, he’ll likely lose, since WWE wants to keep Roman strong.
And true, it’s been 6 months, but again, it’s either that, or not defend the title at all.
Background Pony #61CF
If it’s forever then all hope is lost and any WWE fan will be considered drones nowadays.
If the sexual allegations get dismissed, you basically answered your question.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide