Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here are some notes from Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez about the AEW backstage fight
. Both insist this is definitely not a work. Legal action taking place and police were involved.
. Have heard two sides to the story. One is that Punk was the aggressor and threw the first punch. Dave implies multiple punches at Matt Jackson.
. The other side they’ve heard is that the Young Bucks caused the commotion and Punk and Steel were defending themselves.
. Dave implies that the vast majority he’s heard from that would be neutral parties are saying Punk was the instigator.
. Backs up the reports of Nick getting hit by a chair and Steel biting and pulling Omegas hair.
. Bryan and Dave both senses something like this was coming and that things had been escalating recently.
. Dave suggests that Punk maybe feels like as he’s the top guy he feels somewhat untouchable.
. Dave doesn’t think there will be any suspensions as all involved are top guys. Compared it to Bret and Shawn fighting when Bret pulled out Shawn’s hair.
. Dave thinks its a tricky situation as he could see Punk walking if Steel is fired, seen as Steel was defending his friend.
Background Pony #E511
CM Punk throwing Nuclear Truth Bombs at the Media Scrum, he got the EVPs etc. completly Triggered just because he finally had to talk about the BS that was thrown at him.
I think it’s a easy thing to say that AEW Dynamite tomorrow is going to be a very Interesting Show… ;)
#AEW #CMPunk
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s been announced that everyone involved in the backstage fight has been suspended. As for Punk and Steel, we’ll supposedly know by the end of Wednesday if they’re suspended or let go by the company.
Background Pony #E511
It seems like CM Punk(and even Ace Steele) are in the Right about the Locker Room Altercation.
When the “EVPs” are aggressively kicking down the Door of Punk’s Locker Room & had the Numbers Game, with Steele’s Wife(& supposingly Larry too) who’s Pregnant & has a Broken Leg, who wouldn’t react in a similar way?
It’s clear as Day that the EVPs are the Main & True Problem/Issue in this Situation. :o
@icicle wicicle 1517
Didn’t know that throwing Truth Bombs about the EVPs & how they blatantly spew Lies about Punk counts as “Complaining” but whatever man…
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It seems like CM Punk(and even Ace Steele) are in the Right about the Locker Room Altercation.
When the “EVPs” are aggressively kicking down the Door of Punk’s Locker Room & had the Numbers Game, with Steele’s Wife(& supposingly Larry too) who’s Pregnant & has a Broken Leg, who wouldn’t react in a similar way?
It’s clear as Day that the EVPs are the Main & True Problem/Issue in this Situation. :o
@icicle wicicle 1517
Didn’t know that throwing Truth Bombs about the EVPs & how they blatantly spew Lies about Punk counts as “Complaining” but whatever man…
If you think that someone biting another human being is them being in the right… then I don’t even know what to say.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
AEW is so loaded that they can change plans and throw out an amazing 25 minute match between two amazing wrestlers. And on a two day notice, mind you. Fantastic stuff.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I really hope they continue with MJF being a disingenuous babyface who panders to the crowd to get their approval. It’s fantastic character work.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It looks like NXT is gonna change its logo again. However, it’s not black and gold like before. It’s white and gold.
I’ve quite like what they’ve done recently with NXT. The mix of established talent and new up and comers, it’s really good. Is it perfect? No, but what really is? What NXT was once the pandemic happened, it kind of lost what the original purpose was, which was guys getting ready for the main roster. Things grew stagnant and stale with the same talent at the top over and over again. Now, NXT feels more in line with what it should be, which is developmental along with main roster guys who don’t have much going on. As long as they keep that, I don’t mind the logo change. And honestly, I think the white and gold logo might be the best looking logo NXT ever has had. It looks awesome.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here are the top 10 for the PWI 500 this year
1 - Roman Reigns
2 - Kazuchika Okada
3 - CM Punk
4 - Hangman Adam Page
5 - Bobby Lashley
6 - Cody Rhodes
7 - Bryan danielson
8 - Vikingo
9 - Big E
10- Jonathan Gresham
Background Pony #E511
Here are the top 10 for the PWI 500 this year
1 - Roman Reigns
2 - Kazuchika Okada
3 - CM Punk
4 - Hangman Adam Page
5 - Bobby Lashley
6 - Cody Rhodes
7 - Bryan danielson
8 - Vikingo
9 - Big E
10- Jonathan Gresham
LMFAO what a Ridiculous as usual PWI Ranking!
Where is Shingo Takagi?!(he was IWGP World Heavyweight Champion for 6+ Months from June 2021 to January 2022)
Will Ospreay being only 27 is pure Comedy Hour XD
It can be argued for Moxley being Top 10 worthy
Jay White not being in the Top 15 atleast is beyond Laughable aswell
Man it’s like these Lists are only done to stir up Anger in People LOL
Background Pony #E511
In fairness, the list is done from a period of July 2021 to June 2022
Agreed about Shingo, though. Would’ve probably put him in the top 5.
The Shingo Takagi Thing alone is Mind-boggling, but where is MJF on this List?!
The Man had Great & Amazing Feuds(Punk, Darby, Wardlow etc.), Promos, Segments & even really Good Matches(his Match with Darby at Full Gear 2021 was easily one of the Best Openers in recent PPV History), aren’t I correct about this? :o
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide