Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
The rumored title match for Saudi Arabia is Roman Reigns Vs Logan Paul. And you know what? I can’t believe I’m actually going to say this, but I’m looking forward to the match. Obviously Logan isn’t going to win, but I think it’s going to be so much fun. Logan is surprisingly a good worker.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So…
Any ideas on what this whole “White Rabbit” thing WWE has been teasing the past few days is leading up to?
SOemthing for Karrion Kross? Bray Wyatt return?
The return of THE BUNNY?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I thought AEW Grand Slam this year was better than last year’s. None of the matches were bad and I thought the show was paced really well outside of the ending. My biggest gripe would probably be that the first 3 matches all had either cheating or outside interference that played into the finish. I think that’s a bit overkill. Only one of the matches really needed cheating, and that was the opener. Besides that, a very good show. Probably say 8.5 out of 10.
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam was very Enjoyable in my Opinion!
The Acclaimed winning the AEW Tag Team Titles was a Great Moment(hopefully Caster didn’t got a Injury & it was selling because of him slipping at the Top Rope according to Fans that were there), Saraya making her AEW Debut was a Damn Huge One for the Womens Division & the Main Event for the Vacated AEW World Championship Belt was very Good! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWGrandSlam #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
You know how you can tell Triple H gets it? We have a Pay Per View called Extreme Rules and all the matches have stipulations so far. It’s not like last year where only one match had a stipulation. This Pay Per View is living up to the moniker of extreme.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I re-watched the Radicalz (Benoit, Saturn, Guerrero, Malenko) debut on Raw back in 2000 and I cannot help but snicker at how JR and Lawler were fully aware of how shitty WCW was that they couldn’t even spell the name of them out.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Andrade and Sammy Guevara got into a fight on Twitter. Is it a shoot? Is it a work? We don’t really know. I assume it’s for real because neither man are in a program with each other.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
This is what TMZ is reporting
We’re told the incident happened at an AEW Dynamite show in Washington D.C. Wednesday night. Sources tell us words were exchanged, and then things turned physical. Sammy allegedly pushed Andrade, and then threw several punches. We’re told Andrade responded with a punch of his own.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
During the main event, there were loud “Fuck you Sammy” chants. Why Andrade got sent home but Sammy didn’t, I have no idea.
And to make things worse, Sammy picked up the pin! What the fuck?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide