Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
If all of this is true, I think it’s kind of funny Roman would be mad at Kevin Owens for being stiff and going into business for himself when Owens was trusted enough to have Austin’s first match in 19 years.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m normally a fan of the MJF stuff, and this may be an unpopular opinion, but that promo felt too long. It just went on forever and ever. It felt like a 10 minute promo that was stretched to 20 minutes in order to fill time. I liked the Regal twist at the end, and the belt design reveal was cool because I thought it fit MJF’s character to have the belt be designed to look gaudy looking, but often during the promo it felt like MJF was repeating himself.
Background Pony #54EB
“Maturity Issues with Management”
“Most People on the Roster not wanting to get Advice by Regal”
“Most of the Roster not listening to Regal & other Legends”
Hmm… this entire William Regal Situation definetly doesn’t prove CM Punk being 100% right all along Right? 😉
#PunkWasRight #WilliamRegal #AEW
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
What a phenomenal day for wrestling. NXT Deadline delivered, and Final Battle was a great show. The Briscoes Vs FTR dog collar match was a match of the year contender. That match alone made the event worth buying.
Posted Report
Background Pony #54EB
ROH Final Battle 2022 was a absolutely Enjoyable Show!
FTR vs Briscoes III was a Bloody Spectacle, a Fantastic Double Dog Collar Match through & through!(FTR vs Briscoes has to be in the Conversation of Greatest Trilogy in Tag Team Wrestling History) :D
#ROHFinalBattle #ROH #RingOfHonor
The Possibility of seeing Mercedes Varnado appear not just in Japan but wrestle in AEW aswell has gotten higher certainly… ;)
#MercedesVarnado #njpw #STARDOM #AEW
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Mandy Rose has been released by WWE for allegedly the nude pictures she posted online. That’s why she dropped the title on NXT TV last night.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think the people criticizing WWE for firing Mandy Rose and not Riddle are missing the point. WWE asked Riddle to go to rehab and he agreed. WWE allegedly asked Mandy to stop posting risque pics and she wouldn’t oblige.
Posted Report
Background Pony #54EB
CM Punk literally stating as an Response to the Punk & Elite working it out Message by Dax Harwood on Instagram with an simple “Duh.”
So now it’s even more clear it’s all on the EVPs, Tony Khan himself & maybe even “Vampire” Jericho if Punk returns. 🙄
2023 could be a Very Nice Year for All Elite Wrestling if it happens, not to forget with Mercedes Varnado potentially coming in bringing a Boom to the Womens Division eeyup!
#CMPunk #AEW #BestInTheWorld #BringPunkBack
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide