Yuri (NSFW)

Generals » Yuri (NSFW) Search Posts
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Okay, a topic for posting about f/f love. Posting fan art links to fanfics or talking about yuri anime and manga. Let me get the ball rolling with this lovely fan art of a canon couple.

full
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
Dynasty Scans is a nice source for yuri manga. The directory is well-organized, you can look up specific series, authors, pairings, and tags. The reader itself is nice, too. Two manga I’m following right now are Bright and Cheery Amnesia and Swap<=>Swap.

Bright and Cheery Amnesia is about an amnesiac and her girlfriend. Unlike a lot of other stories, the main characters are already a couple and we jump into the middle of their story. No tsundere-ing about while they sort out their feelings, just two women who are in love with each other and the shenanigans that result from that. It’s also kinda lewd.

Swap<=>Swap is a comedy where two girls body swap when they kiss. Not much else to say about it, but I do love it.

My favorite mangaka is Mochi Au Lait. They mostly do comedy, but there occasionally some serious moments where the characters have to deal very conflicted emotions, or have to face backlash from other people learning about their relationship. But it’s mostly comedy. I also like varied the artist’s works are. They’re all yuri, but the types of yuri range from schoolgirl, to coworker, to incest, and so on. They also wrote a few blatant self-inserts, which I enjoyed.
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
@Shepherd  
Off the top of my head, there’s one gory scene that stands out, but it’s not bad. It’s more the themes and story that’s fucked up.

edit: And it’s not really yuri, it’s just got some subtext.
idiotcornball
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Shepherd  
It’s not gory, no. All I can say without spoiling the shit out of it is that the art style and themes really don’t match up very well (though in a good way); it’s a lot more heavier than it looks. Although honestly, the ending is more bittersweet than anything. It’s definitely worth a watch, though you really need to go through at least the first three episodes. But it is incredibly full of yuri undertones.

For an actually cute thing? Uh… only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Sakura Trick, which is basically slice of life where the girls kiss once an episode.

full
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
Alright, looks like we’re not even going to try to hold back with the rule 5 violations.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Yuri is fine, and welcome, but please do not post explicit or questionable lolicon, either as links or imbedded images.

Even spoilered, we really can not host images that show characters that appear to be under 18 in sexual situations, including graphic nudity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide