A comment I made got deleted for no reason. Care to explain, mods?

Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
Well, I feel like a certain mod (I don’t know who) is abusing their power to delete comments.
Case in point, a comment that I made on post #2814163. Basically, a user before me (whose comment was also deleted) stated that there was ‘one pony missing’ in the drawing. I simply stated that it wasn’t true, since all the ponies involved with the Mane Five were included in that drawing. I even made a joke about how Hitch was also included, alluding to the fact that Hasbro had a tendency to exclude him from promotional material (similar to what they did for Applejack during the early days of G4). My comment was perfectly on topic, and yet it was deleted for being ‘off topic’. In fact, it was one of several comments that were deleted for supposedly being ‘off topic’ (though I can’t say anything regarding the later comments, as I never read them). So to whomever deleted my comment, could you please explain your justification?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide