A strange but curious question

๐Ÿ‚พ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•๐•Ÿ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ฝ
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
I was just wonderingโ€ฆwhy are users able to report themselves?
ย 
Itโ€™s not a huge deal, but when a user goes to their own profile, they still have the option to report this user. Which means they could report themselves by accident (I donโ€™t believe anyone would be foolish enough to do so on purpose).
ย 
Not a huge question, again. I know all users have a report link on their profile. But it just seems awkward for the user to be able to report their own profile. ๐Ÿค”
ย 
Just an honest observation, really.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
If you require personal assistance from the moderation to something extraordinary youโ€™re advised to report yourself as #other and explain the case on the text field.
ย 
We always require a report to be open in order to take action, sometimes you just needed help with something for yourself that didnโ€™t relate to other users or images therefore thatโ€™s the way to have a formal report to be worked on.
๐Ÿ‚พ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•๐•Ÿ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ฝ
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
If you require personal assistance from the moderation to something extraordinary youโ€™re advised to report yourself as #other and explain the case on the text field.
We always require a report to be open in order to take action, sometimes you just needed help with something for yourself that didnโ€™t relate to other users or images therefore thatโ€™s the way to have a formal report to be worked on.
ย 
Oh okay, now I understand. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Not as complicated as I thought, honestly. ๐Ÿ™‚
ย 
Thanks Fleetfoot! Really appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@lincolnbrewsterfan ย 
To add to the logistical reasons, there is an idea of uniformity in code โ€“ all things of a certain type are treated the same way. To make it different would be extra work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide