An Announcement from Derpibooru's Staff

Datte-Before-Dawn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Lady's Wink -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo

Undesirable
@Zatss
I sent you a DM if you wanted to talk about it. But since you’re dead set on making it public I challenge you to prove I am some kind of monster you have no common ground with.
Datte’s thinly veiled assumption that anybody who was for removing Nazi symbolism must be part of some left wing hive-mind is false. If you ask most of those people on the far left of the issue what they think of me, you may find I have not always been in their court either. I make my own opinions for my own reasons. That’s life.
Do you think if they don’t go with a ban on Nazi symbolism that I’d cry about it or leave? No. I would shrug and move on. Because that’s life.
You have built this picture of me from one night of one disagreement and you need to cool off, says I.

I do not think that. We’ve had communists and anarcho Communists and other leftists leaning people join in fighting against censorship

This is beyond leftism and rightism, it’s authoritarians vs those who value freedom of expression
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: That's all for now