Announcing Derpibooru's in-house Blockchain and NFTs

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Just a note, see this blog post for how to install extension on Firefox for Android Nightly, and see this forum post for how to make customizations work on Derpibooru (you’ll need the Stylus extension instead of Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey)
@DGCK81LNN
can you get the other april fool themes?
not planning to do those, sorry
Thank you again :D
REPLY 1,000 MILESTONE 🥳🎇🎆🎊🎉
SunnyBlam
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

ShimmySham
wait
why did i never get a badge this year
Not like I paid attention, but I definitely missed something. Thought I just had to post in the thread.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@LethalCandyman
If anything like that happens it needs to be regulated. Make it impossible for daylight robberies to happen. Next are lootbox mechanics.
Not necessarily going to happen because many of the attacks against crypto and NFT have a consensual nature. There is of course a whole deal of financial mis-dealing and a total lack of use-case to support NFTs or crypto. If anything crypto coins have the most use case as a way to circumvent financial sanction official or unofficial but this is entirely undone by the fact the rest of it is washed in being an unregulated, uninsured security.
The moment official regulation steps it that kills that and you might as well go into buying stonks to get the dividend.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Wonder how many people are gonna see this thread now and think it’s real.
The bots absolutely love threads like this. They find phrases that turn their gears and get them all exited about having found the perfect place to farm for suckers, and they start posting about ‘fabulous opportunities’ in whatever their current ‘Incredibly Lucrative Chinese Blockchain Opportunity’ is.
There’s a few threads like that on the site. One that seems to be especially effective at luring bots is one that talks about writing essays. It gets hit a few times a week sometimes.
Lord Of Dorkness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Since the joke is over, and this thread popped into my replies again, AND the apes are a’ hunting for new victims to prop up their failing empires…
‘Line Goes Up – The Problem With NFTs,’ by Folding Ideas.
THE best documentary about the NFT crud I’ve seen so far. It’s two hours, twenty minutes, but worth every second. History, philosophy, tech, the various coins & stuff, all while being both tragic, illuminating and funny.
I’m not sure it would convince a fully in-on-it ape to bow out, but it’s definitively first thing I’d show to somebody that even hinted to me they’re thinking about investing in crypto and/or NFTs.
Highly, HIGHLY recommend. Still the best dang documentary AND movie I’ve seen all year. Not even kidding about that.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
If you’ve fully bought into the Apes to own one or two Dan Olson’s essay isn’t going to convince. Probably nothing will short of emotional and tragic loss. For them the only way out is through.
Until they move onto the next hype thing.
But it’s like the guy Dan profiles in the essay who was arguing for his NFT profile pic as though it is a more ideal portrait of him. The fact he has to go in so hard is because he did drop several thousands to tens of thousands on it.
A similar phenomenon that’s been observed in marketing. People who buy a product are more often than not more willing to defend it and the brand. It is either they made up their mind to stand for that brand, or the act of purchasing it and defending it is a psychological mechanism to reinforce having bought the thing in the first place.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide