Anonymous and "repercussions" do not exist together. (Yes, this is about Nazi shit)

Background Pony #E9BA
@Anneal  
The real reason they’ve campaigned against ‘nazis’ as opposed to ‘hate speech’ is because ‘hate speech’ is tainted - people are already tired of that drivel, and won’t rouse, but ‘nazi’ is still ardently hated by people, so it’s easier to turn them into a rabid mob by pointing at someone and screeching. No different than what Germany had in 1934 with jews.  
It’s not about achieving any useful goals. It’s about clout, and the rush of oppressing someone.
Background Pony #248D
@Anneal  
It also doesn’t help that Peronism (pro-lgbt fash) has broken its South American containment thru peeps like Blaire and Heimbach.  
(Who aren’t themselves, but set up the proper stages to progress down that path)  
And the ‘ironic adoption’ by some to counter the anti SJ ‘dirt bag/GG lefties’ like Vaush and Leftypol for cutting into their ‘extremism share’ (the sort that considers SJ/feminism as being corporate/Clinton controlled and counterrevolutionary, will typically idolise Catholic social/syndicalists like Lima, Evo, and Lugo over the plain old Che/Trotsky combo)

full  
finally some ‘electoral interference’ from the South, rather than the other way around!  
I wonder if such odd crossovers might even lead to a successful bipartisan ‘merger party’ ala Peron’s third term.
Background Pony #248D
I like that the only named posts from TSP I’ve seen have all been deleted for rule breaking, too funny.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide