Artist tag change

Luri69
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Luri
Hi! So, I come here to ask if I can have my girlfriend artist tag changed to the correct name, the current is 69bea, and the correct is 69beas, woild be good to alias the old one to the new,so please, if this can be done, we would be really grateful
Drawing Unique
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Standmaster
@Derpy Whooves  
Hi i wanted to ask if theres a chance to change My Artist Name Tag too? My current one is Buttercake_Pie because that was my old Tumblr account, The link doesent work anymore, i have a new Link to my new Tumblr and i wanted to change my Artist Tag to Drawing_Unique. But only if that is possible.
Equmoria
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

@Derpy Whooves  
Hello! Can you change (merge?) my artist tag (Sparkiss-Pony) to Equmoria please?

I changed my nickname two years ago because Sparkiss is one of my OCs, but I don’t associate her with myself anymore. ’:D
Stacey Dash
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Hi Derpy, is there anyway to change my artist tag and delete the other one? Im having a hard time trying to get rid of them and change my artist tag.
Qnighter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Creature of the night.
Hi hi!  
So I was wondering if anyone could please help me with my artist tag from artist:qnight to artist:qnighter  
As qnighter is what I’m using on Deviantart and Twitter. So I’d appreciate any help with the correct method of changing my artist tag.
keeye
Artist -

breadly premonition
yo i tried to update my artist tag from the ancient “tilling-tan” to the current “archego-art” but now i have 2 artist links to the same page and the tag is still the old name
WintersArts
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

May I also get my tag changed? From: purenexus To: wintersarts

And if possible, could I get the tumblr artist link removed? It got removed a while ago, so its just a dead link now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide