Viewing last 25 versions of post by ☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬ in topic Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters

Lincoln Brewster time
"[@Background Pony #69F0":](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=4959975#post_4959975
)  
Yeah I tried to join Subscribe Star, but it denied my request. I'm afraid it removed my money still twice,as I saw transactions removed on my Bank of America account. :(

I don't want to accidentally lose anything. I had about $574 and now I'm down to $511. I'll check again just to be sure, but I don't like this. I even removed my account there because of it. :(

EDIT: It's still messed up. It shows a $40 and a $20 transaction were removed, although my bids were denied. I really want to get my money back. :(

If anyone could help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know this is Derpibooru and not a bank, but if you see the transactions maybe you could help me recover my losses. :')

EDIT #2: Issues all resolved, ignore this post. :)
No reason given
☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lincoln Brewster time
"@Background Pony #69F0":/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=4959975#post_4959975
Yeah I tried to join Subscribe Star, but it denied my request. I'm afraid it removed my money still twice,as I saw transactions removed on my Bank of America account. :(

I don't want to accidentally lose anything. I had about $574 and now I'm down to $511. I'll check again just to be sure, but I don't like this. I even removed my account there because of it. :(

EDIT: It's still messed up. It shows a $40 and a $20 transaction were removed, although my bids were denied. I really want to get my money back. :(

If anyone could help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know this is Derpibooru and not a bank, but if you see the transactions maybe you could help me recover my losses. :')
No reason given
☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lincoln Brewster time
"@Background Pony #69F0":/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=4959975#post_4959975

No reason given