Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
"[@Background Pony #69F0":](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=4959975#post_4959975
) Β 
Yeah I tried to join Subscribe Star, but it denied my request. I'm afraid it removed my money still twice,as I saw transactions removed on my Bank of America account. :(

Β 
I don't want to accidentally lose anything. I had about $574 and now I'm down to $511. I'll check again just to be sure, but I don't like this. I even removed my account there because of it. :(

Β 
EDIT: It's still messed up. It shows a $40 and a $20 transaction were removed, although my bids were denied. I really want to get my money back. :(

Β 
If anyone could help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know this is Derpibooru and not a bank, but if you see the transactions maybe you could help me recover my losses. :')
Β 
EDIT #2: Issues all resolved, ignore this post. :)
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
"@Background Pony #69F0":/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=4959975#post_4959975
Yeah I tried to join Subscribe Star, but it denied my request. I'm afraid it removed my money still twice,as I saw transactions removed on my Bank of America account. :(

I don't want to accidentally lose anything. I had about $574 and now I'm down to $511. I'll check again just to be sure, but I don't like this. I even removed my account there because of it. :(

EDIT: It's still messed up. It shows a $40 and a $20 transaction were removed, although my bids were denied. I really want to get my money back. :(

If anyone could help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know this is Derpibooru and not a bank, but if you see the transactions maybe you could help me recover my losses. :')

Goodbye guys ;)
"@Background Pony #69F0":/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=4959975#post_4959975