Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Ask the Mods Important Questions (V2)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

友情は魔法だ
"[@Phoenixflambe":](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=5088723#post_5088723
)  
I don't know that the standard has necessarily changed, questionable has always required at least a hint of a crotch or camel toe or something like this, and "Coppertone-style" butt-shots have even been rated Safe at times, depending on the image.

For these images, they just aren't what I think are "clearly" questionable. They clearly aren't Safe, and clearly aren't Explicit, and for me Suggestive seems like the correct rating.

"

[
Please ask about them in the thread for discussing ratings":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general) of individual images. That will be a better place to explore the ratings for each of those images. Then folks who work on ratings can weigh in on them, and maybe give some more explanation as to their rating.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

友情は魔法だ
"@Phoenixflambe":/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=5088723#post_5088723
I don't know that the standard has necessarily changed, questionable has always required at least a hint of a crotch or camel toe or something like this, and "Coppertone-style" butt-shots have even been rated Safe at times, depending on the image.

For these images, they just aren't what I think are "clearly" questionable. The clearly aren't Safe, and clearly aren't Explicit, and for me Suggestive seems like the correct rating.

"
Please ask about them in the thread for discussing ratings":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general of individual images. That will be a better place to explore the ratings for each of those images. Then folks who work on ratings can weigh in on them, and maybe give some more explanation as to their rating.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran