Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Ask the Mods Important Questions (V2)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

友情は魔法だ
"[@Wheatley R.H.":](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=5115414#post_5115414
)  
Let me know if you'd like a hand, I have been working with those for awhile - it really depends what tool you're using.

Something you can try right away is exporting the file in a PNG format. sRGB is 'the norm' for PNG, so the unless you've modified the defaults in your app the color values are sRGB values. After exporting the file, open it in some other app - or even in your browser - and you should get a better view of what it will look like once uploaded.

And if that doesn't do it you can send it to me and I canwill 'do 'things' to it' until it has the look that you're looking for, and then you'll have a workflow for next time.

A lot of this is stuff people have to do once, and thereafter it's just a part of their process. And happily this is just happening on the web rather than in some big print job \^\_\^
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran