Viewing last 25 versions of post by Lil_VampireCJ in topic Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Hi I submitted a report against a **concerning user** almost a week ago for serious poor/bad safety tagging and nothing still has been done and the report still hasn't been viewed/closed.

They are still continuing to mark/upload uncensored fetish/R34 content and mark them as safe/suggestive instead of "questionable" or "explicit"(aka the **correct** rating that it should be tagged as; unless someone actually goes onto their profile and fixes the safety tag themselves.

Could a moderator please look into this when they can? (I'm asking about it as it has took longer than usual for a report to be done/closed & I'm getting concerned it hasn't been seen & it is a safety concern for the site.)

I was going to link their account but decided not to for the users own protection so only moderators know and can look into **my reports** for the user & the issue.
Reason: Extra info
Edited by Lil_VampireCJ