Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
[@Fwelin](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=5186933#post_5186933)
[@saby](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=5187135#post_5187135)
From the [tag guidelines](/pages/tags):
Suggestive: "Prominent low-detail sheaths or anuses (outline or hole-free shape only, like a star or circle; non-shading contrast can count as forming lines)"
Questionable: "Moderately-detailed genital shapes, sheaths, or anuses (hole-free shape with an outline, like a star/dot/line in a bump; non-shading contrast can count as forming lines)"

For the most part, actual practice is pretty similar, but here's some examples of where things stand currently:
Safe:
>>537109t >>312193t >>284355t
Suggestive:
>>1175140t >>2668543t >>1423635t
Questionable:
>>2621564t >>1107495t >>2671431t
Explicit:
>>2425332t >>1381109t >>1269090t

Essentially, some sheaths are allowed in Suggestive when the inner detail is just a tiny dot, and "prominence" rarely kicks in (that ShiningDance image is one of only a handful affected by it).
Also note that this actually an active area of review, as about a week ago, I started discovering images missing the "sheath" tag, and from there found ratings oddities that I brought up with other staff.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna