Viewing last 25 versions of post by Canyon Light in topic Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

Canyon Light
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Insert Title Here
[@Background Pony \#EEAA](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=5206602#post_5206602)
You may want to describe the image in the vaguest terms. That may help you figure out why it was later re-uploaded. If it hadn’t just fallen through the cracks of reports.

I have my own question. Tonight, I was not logged in on mobile and I noticed the words that I had been banned? If I made stupid comments in years past as a BP, I would like to have them sent to me in some way if possible so I can reflect on what I said. I will never do that again. I only have a vague sense of what was done wrong in years past as a BP. This is what it said:

“Rule #4/6/7 - Off topic and periodically above rating comments plus ban evasion. Does your parent or guardian know you are doing this?“

Above rating comments was understandable as that becoame clearer of a rule. Yes, I had complained about images when I should use the filters. I have even reported a comment on a meme picture recently for breaking the image rating = comment rating rule. I don’t understand the ban evasion part. Maybe blanket IP ban? And any comments I made at the time, I was of (im)mature age.
No reason given
Edited by Canyon Light
Canyon Light
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Insert Title Here
[@Background Pony \#EEAA](/forums/meta/topics/ask-the-mods-important-questions-v2?post_id=5206602#post_5206602)
You may want to describe the image in the vaguest terms. That may help you figure out why it was later re-uploaded. If it hadn’t just fallen through the cracks of reports.

I have my own question. Tonight, I was not logged in on mobile and I noticed the words that I had been banned? If I made stupid comments in years past as a BP, I would like to have them sent to me in some way if possible so I can reflect on what I said. I will never do that again. I only have a vague sense of what was done wrong in years past as a BP. This is what it said:

“Rule #4/6/7 - Off topic and periodically above rating comments plus ban evasion. Does your parent or guardian know you are doing this?“

Above rating comments was understandable as that become clearer of a rule. Yes, I had complained about images when I should use the filters. I have even reported a comment on a meme picture recently for breaking the image rating = comment rating rule. I don’t understand the ban evasion part. Maybe blanket IP ban? And any comments I made at the time, I was of (im()mature) age.
Reason: Parentheses swap
Edited by Canyon Light