Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@arafafara  
Sure, we’ve done that a few times, especially where artists have agents, publicists, or others who work on posting their art for them. We just need something in writing from them letting us know that you will be acting on their behalf.

I’ll send you a PM to get the details set up.
Lumyr
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

seasonwunner
idk if this is the right place to ask this, but here I go: how can I see what galleries am I subscribed to?
Background Pony #E6AA
Hey, I just wanted to check in to see if this modified version of an original post that I published about two weeks ago in the Politics Thread (that ended up getting deleted, ostensibly because of rule #0) is acceptable enough to post in that same thread, in that it’s not in violation of rule #0.

I sincerely would appreciate any feedback from the mods in this thread via a reply post to this one, so that I can know for sure if this post of mine is acceptable enough to publish, or, if not, what I need to change about it to make it acceptable, and that I don’t accidentally set myself up for another ban.

Here it is:

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Do they have any knowledge of civil engineering, then?

Also, why the need to talk to them in private about this subject as if it’s something that is personal to you and you do not feel comfortable talking about it, when it’s just a simple convo/debate about fucking civil engineering, climate change, and it’s effects, and not anything else?

I am legitimately both highly amused and intrigued at your decision to call in a metaphorical huddle between you and two of your “comrades” on the internet, right in the middle of a causal discussion/debate.

If this is because you wanted to continue to maintain the longstanding “reputation” of yours in this thread that you are somehow, at the end of the day, ALWAYS right and never wrong, then be my guest. However, it should also absolutely be made clear to you the indisputable facts that it is okay to be wrong at times, it is okay to admit that you’re wrong, humans make mistakes, and that nobody is perfect. And if this isn’t because of everything that I’ve talked about in this paragraph above, then that’s fine, too. Just putting all of this out there for your convenience.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Ponies And Cuddles  
AFAIK reports cannot be cancelled or self-resolved. If you really feel like harm could be done, you could contact support/staff directly on the chat server.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ponies And Cuddles  
You can open another report asking for your previous report to be ignored. In this case your report has been closed without being acted on, but if someone is working reports they probably aren’t also reading these threads, so another report is best.

@saby  
Yeah, especially if someone already has the max number of reports open letting us know on Discord is a good option.

@Ponies And Cuddles  
Depends on whether the new profile also would qualify for the badge. Sometimes, like with artist badges that transfer, yes. Other times, like special events that are one-time badges, no. Right now your profile appears to have all the badges it qualifies for.
Background Pony #C99B
I have a question. Not be rude to say this.

Can you ask Starponys87? He add his artist tag because of his commissions? Most of the commissions are from Parcly. He didn’t contribute other artists or draw for a collab. You will see the tag changes.

Here are the examples (Commissions)  

I believe that only one artist drew this for Starponys87.  

Also, he didn’t credit the artist named Pridark.  

You can find more “here.”:artist:starponys87, -edit, -uploader_id:530556
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Laß mich sterben
How I can report a conversation on mobile? Not that I want to report anyone, thankfully all my conversations have been nice overall. But the report thingy doesn’t seem to appear on mobile.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@FliegerFaustToP47  
You mean private messages?

If i remember right you just report the person yu are talking t and then copy and paste the URL of the conversation into the report box (only site staff are allowed to see other PM’s between users)
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Hey, idk if this is the place to ask— bu5 I’m having trouble keeping the community collab out of my filters. Every year there’s always something there that I have to find to prevent the images from each year from being filtered out. Having trouble with the complex filterimg as well, as I attempted it and it only showed collab images while hiding everything else for some reason.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Binkyt11

Did you try to type just “-2021 community collab” on the complex filters?

On that one, i supposed you have to find the specific tags that are making these images be filtered and then add the exception to each one of these tags.
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Mildgyth  
I found the tags that his it, but it sucks I had to unhide it in the first place. And yeah, I did that and it only showed me community collab pics for some reason.
Background Pony #699F
@Binkyt11  
Not a mod, but I think I can explain that:  
Filters act upon all the images they would find as if it was a search. If you did a search for “-2021 community collab” you would see all pictures that are not part of the collab - so the filter will hide all pictures that are not part of the collab. You’d have to put it with a comma after some other criteria so that it’s not operating on all of the posts on the site.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Binkyt11  
Yeah you have to add the “-community collab” term to all other complex filter clauses. If you add it on its own line it will form its own clause and definitely filter out all pictures that are not the collab. Complex filter field is parsed so that tags sharing the same line form an AND clause, and all lines form an OR clause. To get caught by the complex filter, an image only needs to fulfil the clause on any one line (or more but that has no effect). Therefore if one of the lines is “-2021 community collab”…
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
@Background Pony #69F0  
Yeah I tried to join Subscribe Star, but it denied my request. I’m afraid it removed my money still twice,as I saw transactions removed on my Bank of America account. :(

I don’t want to accidentally lose anything. I had about $574 and now I’m down to $511. I’ll check again just to be sure, but I don’t like this. I even removed my account there because of it. :(

EDIT: It’s still messed up. It shows a $40 and a $20 transaction were removed, although my bids were denied. I really want to get my money back. :(

If anyone could help me with this, I’d greatly appreciate it. I know this is Derpibooru and not a bank, but if you see the transactions maybe you could help me recover my losses. :’)

EDIT #2: Issues all resolved, ignore this post. :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide