Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

MelodiSmol
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

He/Him | am smol
so, I need to DM a staff member about an artist tag on my page, who do I actually contact about that? (sorry if this isn’t the right forum for this)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@xxzxxzxxzzx & @lincolnbrewsterfan  
You can sometimes find people by searching for their name in comments and posts, but the “find this user” tool is mods-only in Philomena, because it includes info like their email and when they registered, etc.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Ciaran  
It worked.

Unrelated…but I need an answer. Do I have to report every single comment I’ve made under certain posts or can y’all just do that in bulk if I specify which comments I want removed?

Ex: ‘I want every comment I made under Maud images gone’ that’s not what I want but ye
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@xxzxxzxxzzx  
We don’t really do bulk deletion of comments, and don’t have any kind of moderation tool for bulk deletion of comments (or posts). We have to do it one at a time by hand. Like, even if someone wants to be ‘deleted’ we anonymize their name but their comments remain unless it’s just a handful.

Also, there’s no way to search for ‘your comments on all images with the tag <maud>’ - I can search comments, or I can search tags on images, but I don’t have a way to do both short of getting into SQL which would mean grabbing some developer time - so you would need to give us a list of comments that you wanted deleted.

So, if it’s only a few comments then you can give us a list of URLs pointing to the comments you want deleted instead of reporting them one at a time, and if its something someone can do by hand then it shouldn’t be a problem.

EDIT: I just saw your report, short of grabbing developer time and making a special project for it, I don’t know any way to do what you’re asking short of opening every comment you’ve made to see what image it was on. So, you pretty much need to report each comment (or group them together in a single report).
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ponies And Cuddles  
If you are still asking about changing your email that needs to be discussed in private so that your personal information is not exposed. If you are unable to use Discord, you may be able to get help by going to our IRC server (the link is on the Contact page) or by emailing ops@derpibooru.org from the email that you registered this profile with.

If you send an email, please let ops know what you want your email address to be changed to so they can verify it is a valid email address. If the site is not allowing you to change your email address, please also let ops know what error you are receiving when you try to change it.
Ponies And Cuddles
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

:3
@Ponies And Cuddles
If you are still asking about changing your email that needs to be discussed in private so that your personal information is not exposed. If you are unable to use Discord, you may be able to get help by going to our IRC server (the link is on the Contact page) or by emailing ops@derpibooru.org from the email that you registered this profile with.
If you send an email, please let ops know what you want your email address to be changed to so they can verify it is a valid email address. If the site is not allowing you to change your email address, please also let ops know what error you are receiving when you try to change it.

Thank you. :)
Background Pony #BD0B
Im trying to change my accounts email but the confirmation link I recieved didnt work. I tried again but never got a second email. My account name is HotSoup.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide