Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I honestly can’t think of any reason that this site would go away, but if (goddess forfend) Disney bought Hasbro (and Hasbro permitted that and it didn’t get stuck in Federal court for some sort of monopoly legislation) then I can’t imagine Disney adopting Hasbro’s amazing and wonderful attitude toward this site and sites like it existing.

So, like, while I’m not wishing for this site to vanish, and I think that it’s survived enough now that it seems to be hardened against most of the things that have wiped out others who tried to do this, I can imagine things that might happen that could make this site disappear in a poof of magical dust, in which this site MIGHT not be here, so I’m happy there’s other options.

Options are good.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
Hey y’all, this thread is for questions about the site itself, we have another thread for shitposting and asking personal questions to the mods. You can find that here.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
That badge was for an April Fools event a few years ago. Derpibooru Premium isn’t actually a thing.

Actually, it’s even older; comes from a week or so in which I was… not having a good time, and I just gave the badge out to anyone that uploaded a Trixie image I happened to like.

That it was unclear why people that got the badge got it, and that the text cut off, was what I thought would be a funny joke, since a few people at the time had asked if there would ever be pay-for features (like some other imageboards have, with max search results, max tags, premium images, etc.)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Wiimeiser  
No. Why would you think that? Unless it’s an OC with a registered trademark, like conventions or companies sometimes have, we don’t allow DNPs on OCs. Reread our FAQ or Takedown Requests info if you want to know more about the rights of OC owners/creators.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

seventh layer of hair
So I found this image through Facebook, I don’t know who drew this, and tried to reverse search it but to no avail it couldn’t be found.

Anyone wanna lend me a hand to find where that image is if it is already uploaded here?
Background Pony #91AF
If I post a certain image without knowing the artist is DNP, or without adding the artist, I’ll get banned? Since I found a neat DropBox full of images I like and I wanted to post some of them here, but I don’t know who the artists are and can’t recognize them by the drawing style alone. Neither I’m sure if they’re DNP in here (Because I don’t even knoe the artists, haha).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide