Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@乃ムりん乇ム尺イ
Well, there’s almost always someone here, but we don’t see everything. Did you report it?
I only see one recent report from you and it seems it was acted on pretty quickly, and didn’t involve any kind of trolls. Maybe the problem isn’t that there aren’t people on duty, but that we don’t read every single post or comment on the site.
Next time please report whatever you are talking about, ok?
Seriously - maybe none of us have even seen whatever it is that you’re referring to yet. So whatever it is, if it’s rule breaking, please report it and we’ll look into it.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@乃ムりん乇ム尺イ
Just in case I’ve miscommunicated, please report whatever trolling you’re referring to. Even if it’s something that happened yesterday or the day before if it hasn’t been acted on yet then there’s a chance none of us are even aware of it.
For example, I know there’s people periodically trolling on 6 and 9 year old images, and we only discover many of those because of reports. And if you’re talking about something in a containment zone like the GamerGate thread, then I don’t think any of us even read those.
So, if you saw trolling and no one did anything about it, there’s a good chance none of us even know about it. So please report it so we can try to keep that off kind of behavior off of the site.
And, if we just didn’t find it actionable, I’ll let you know why.
Background Pony #699F
So, what are the chances the open report limit can be raised? I have 3 open right now and am sitting on at least 3 more…
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@Background Pony #699F
The report limit was created because the vast majority of people who open more than a single report at once are artists/commissioners who do so to report all of their artwork one by one to be deleted or something. 3 reports seemed reasonable for a legitimate user to have open at once, while preventing abusers from opening too many reports for things that can be dealt with in one report.
Background Pony #699F
@Princess Celestia
Guess I’m just an outlier, then. Or spend too much time on the site.
BTW, still/again at the cap of 3 open reports (1 day ago, 5 days ago, 6 days ago), and presently awaiting a slot to report a user with undeleted month-old spam forum posts.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #699F
Some of your reports are a little difficult, so they’re taking a while. I claimed the oldest one though and will get it done tomorrow, and will try to grab the other two if no one else does before I get to them.
Ika Musume (Fl0)
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

PonE Fl0
Hello, is there a way to make it so that images with the suggestive filter don’t show up in the first place? As much as I love Trixie, I’m not always trying to have a screen full of her XD
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Hello, is there a way to make it so that images with the suggestive filter don’t show up in the first place? As much as I love Trixie, I’m not always trying to have a screen full of her XD
You can create a new filter; go to your “Filters” page by going down to the Default and clicking the “Copy and Customize” button, then adding “Suggestive” to the “Hide” section.
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lil_VampireCJ
I have a question on this/how to do this…
How do you customise your own OC’s tag/name tag? I’ve seen some oc tags when you click on them have a picture of the character and a description about them? Is there any requirement or something you have to do? All I have gathered about this so far as the OC/person does not need to be a popular artist or Conten uploader & you don’t need to be admin/moderator.
My main oc tags are
OC:CJ Vampire OC: Mozuku OC:Moe The Gryphon & OC:Seaphire.
I am wondering about this as I have seen people with their own customised OC tags that have their own OC picture + desc attached to it…if you’re lost to what I am on about this is it:
large
I’ve always wanted to customise my OC’s tag page but I do not know how to or if there is a way I can… Is there a way to verify/claim a OC Tag which maybe needed to edit/customise it like this?
This is a example of something I’ve seen that I wish I could do/customise to my OC tags…
large
If theres anything I need to do or to work on, contact or require, just let me know and I will do that.
IronYoshi
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Best Worst Artist
There’s a BP who keeps adding an unnecessary tag on one of my images and no matter how many times I keep removing the tag, they keep adding it back. Is there a way to ban them or just prevent them from editing the tags on the image?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide