Auto Fave Error?

Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
My question is short and simple; has anyone ever came across an image and seen it auto faved? Like you click on it and realize the image is fairly new and you know for a fact you have never faved it?

This has happened to me more than once, it’ll be an image just a few hours old and somehow I faved it? Most would say “well you probably just don’t remember” yeah so I wouldn’t remember something from a few hours ago? “Maybe you accidentally clicked on it” I literally just opened up derpibooru so no.

This can’t just be me, because sometimes it’ll be images I have no real reason to fave like sometimes it’ll be a picture of Garble for example. Like Garble is cool, but I wouldn’t fave a picture of the guy, he’s not even in my realm of interest.

So this doesn’t make sense to me. Anyone else had a similar experience?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
I sent you a more detailed PM that I can’t repeat here because privacy reasons, but basically the image you “auto faved” was in your watched images, so you probably just clicked the button on accident while browsing the homepage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide