Canterlot Wedding 10th Anniversary Art Event

Marshmallow-Pone
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Breeding Princess
Glad I can be part of this ^^ just a little message to the mods to say 3D art is allowed in future events so we don’t have to keep asking the question as I usually have no clue if it’s allowed or not <3
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@Marshmallow-Pone
I would say just assume it’s always allowed unless specified.. every time one of these events happens afaik it’s allowed
There’s exceptions like if a bunch of art is being put into one drawing, like the community collab, but then it is listed in the rules that it isn’t allowed
Rainbow Dash
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artistic Detective -

Maybe a little bit wolfy
@Ciaran
This is very true, and I am super late to the party.
So late even that I am going to give some lenience if we have any last minute doodles out there.
Hurry up and post what ya got! Let me know here if you need just a bit more time, but don’t delay!
Background Pony #4313
Again with the same thing…
It literally can’t go five minutes after an event ends for people to hurry up and ask them badges.
Come on guys, that annoys everyone!
….
You all should select yourself an staff member (I suggest Ciaran GlitchedWolf), and then spam that lone staff guy repeatedly with tons of ‘I want my badge’ messages, that way you don’t bother any of the people who use this site and most of the staff, and who knows, you might even get a reply :D
You gotta be smart, yo.
Background Pony #B9A1
event is over…
where is badge?
They’re in the oven sweetie, you’ll have to wait till they’re all done and cooled off, we wouldn’t want you burning yourself now would we?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide