Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Clarification on Derpibooru's policies regarding traced images

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Paradox_Brony":](/meta/clarification-on-derpiboorus-policies-regarding-traced-images/post/4569182#post_4569182
)  
If you don't know what rule to use, just use "Other" and explain the problem that you see in the text field, but in general what you're talking about is Rule #1 - If you report an image for Rule #1 and we disagree we'll reply to you and talk with you about why we ruled the way we did. Your question has nothing to do with tracing - please PM me if you still have questions, and please report the image that you think is a problem.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Paradox_Brony":/meta/clarification-on-derpiboorus-policies-regarding-traced-images/post/4569182#post_4569182
If you report an image for Rule #1 and we disagree we'll reply to you and talk with you about why we ruled the way we did. Your question has nothing to do with tracing - please PM me if you still have questions, and please report the image that you think is a problem.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves