Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Background Pony #B384
I suddenly got some concerns over what Princess Celestia (Luna) answered to TooManyCookies:

HERE

We’ll see how it turns out. Again if it was completely up to me, I’d ban foalcon completely, but due to Derpibooru’s legacy and scale, I can’t make any big decisions too quickly, they need to be taken very, very slowly.

It really suspiciously looks like the accidental reveal for the big long-term plan, being a complete ban of foalcon on this site.

Maybe it’s planned to happen in a year or two, but looks like it’s being planned for later.

And knowing that the Dilarus with his Twitter mob won’t rest until they get Derpibooru to ban Rape and Foalcon, I’m afraid that they will use all means possible to achieve that goal.

And between having it in planning already and a pressure from outside by activists, I think we all know what the results would be in the end…

By the way, it’s also confusing, why TooManyCookies in several forum posts was looking so adamant to bring attention to banning rape or foalcon, while TooManyCookies has a lot of rape and foalcon in their favorites…
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

The people who talk about “normalization” don’t understand that Nazis are already normalized. They have a firmly established cultural significance as “The Bad Guys”. It honestly feels like these people only just now found out about the Nazis, and think they need to warn everyone.
Background Pony #715E
@Officer Hotpants  
Even worse, they’ll never learn how these exact same actions in the ’20s and ’30s was what caused the nazis to come into existence in the first place. Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, now more than ever.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
@Background Pony #B384  
Has he made more demands than foalcon and Nazi stuff now?

@ChrisFhey

Twitter is very bad for psychology. I mean, I don’t want to go into, “Oh, all the twitter users are sheeple!” but it is something that runs you on outrage worse than other social media. Being bombastic, being on the attack, are rewarded by its character limit.

@TheRocketMan  
That’s could be dangerous…
InvisibleInkDoodles
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Joanna
@doloresbridge

I remember there being studies on comparing how many Twitter users actually mount up to representing the US population with the results showing that it wasn’t as high as people (and company/brands) seem to think. I looked it up again to find the quote from a Pew Research Center:

“U.S. adult Twitter users are younger and more likely to be Democrats than the general public. Most users rarely tweet, but the most prolific 10% create 80% of tweets from Adult U.S. users”
Background Pony #715E
@InvisibleInkDoodles  
Add to that, only 20% of Americans use Twitter from the same research. So 20% of the population even sees Twitter, and 10% of that 20% are posting 80% of all tweets.

2% of the country’s population is screaming as if they’re the 99%.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
And between having it in planning already and a pressure from outside by activists, I think we all know what the results would be in the end…

Be smart about it. Remember what you are fighting: a social media mob. Be kind to those who are unsure and try to hear out their concerns. Show moderates that the slippery slope is already in effect. Push back against any idiotic behavior or purity politics on our side. Then we will have a fighting chance.

By the way, it’s also confusing, why TooManyCookies in several forum posts was looking so adamant to bring attention to banning rape or foalcon, while TooManyCookies has a lot of rape and foalcon in their favorites…

And relatively recently too it appears. It’s kind of strange and one of several users who has been caught taking an extreme moralistic stance out of the blue with stuff that directly contradicts holding that stance.

@DerpyFast  
I don’t have the time to type out my views on that but I think I have a pretty good hypothesis that explains what has been going on with all this Nazi business on both ends.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@FrecklesFanatic  
If we go back to the way things were, Dilarius goes apeshit.  
If we ban nazis, Shino calls us censor-happy.  
The only way to win is to go back in time and kill Derek Chauvin before things went to shit.
Dsiak
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Actual Horse
@Officer Hotpants  
History is a story told by the winners of the fight.  
Brazil had the whole period of military occupation revisioned after we elected the first non-communist since the militaries gave the country back. And if I recall correctly USA’s history is being revisioned by communists in more than one state. In fact with the statues burning I would say history is being effectively reformed.  
@WyrmSpawN  
When people say there is brainwash going on, we arent being dramatic. Twitter makes otherwise normal people insane.
Background Pony #715E
@WyrmSpawN  
His medication caused him to experience severe paranoia coupled with BPD and bouts of delusions. It’s sad, like you said he used to be fun.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Officer Hotpants  
Used to draw cute ponies. BLM hit. He started going off the deep end. Ponies are less cute now, and now they’re used as political mouthpieces.

I’ve since lost all respect for him.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@evan555alpha  
He went so deep into BLM before the whole kerfuffle I have to wonder if he’s actually black… Or, given his response to nazis, Jewish… We may never know… Maybe he’s Californian/Puerto Rican, or even female…
Officer Hotpants
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Literally3HitlersInACoat
@WyrmSpawN  
Never heard of it.

@evan555alpha  
You mean you don’t love when characters espouse a firm position on an event that doesn’t/can’t exist in their world/time? You don’t think that the Predator would support BLM? Are you sure you’re not just being horribly racist right now, Evan?
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
being revisioned by communists

I wouldn’t call it communist. Yes there is some communists elements but it’s really more of various grassroot groups and estabmintarian ones getting in some weird orbit with each other in a self feeding cycle. I would say more but don’t want to derail to politics.

@Background Pony #715E  
This honestly makes me feel a bit sorry for the guy. Ain’t ever heard of meds giving someone BPD though.
Background Pony #715E
@doloresbridge  
I should have been more specific with the acronyms, my apologies on that. I didn’t mean Bi-Polar Disorder, but Borderline Personality Disorder.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thank you all for your feedback