Derpibooru Community Collab 2023 - Badge Award Thread!

Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
I’m sorry but none of these are relevant or are even 2023 Collab submissions, none of them even meet the collab rules/criteria too. These are just random artworks yous have just pulled out of ur accounts. This thread and badge-claim are for those that submitted their OCs to be in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab which was closed Back in January. None of your OCs seem to be submitted or appear in it. This is the original thread about the collab.
I also do believe @Terton Mentioned this too; this is for 2023 collab submissions, not random OC Art.
Hopefully you guys can catch next years collab.(or be here for the April Fools event!)
Posted Report
NismoRose
Artist -
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Lil_VampireCJ
Just wondering is there somewhere I can find to get notifications so I don’t miss the next one or is this a event that happen on the same month every year or something like that?
Posted Report
The Luna Fan
The Luna Fan - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

At The Edge Of The Rules
This is the submission of my OC and my friends OCs~
>>3023460

There are from left to right:
oc:yasei urami belongs to Yasei
oc:the luna fan belongs to me, The Luna Fan (I prefer normal rose btw)
oc:haisuu gaku belongs to my dear friend furrypony
oc:sweet elis belongs to my also dear friend ElisDoominika
And finally, this beautiful draw was made by the talented Screwpine
Thank you so much to the derpibooru staff for organizing this event, I always make sure to participate each year~ And also, Thank you so much for your effort each year Joey~ I know that it’s not easy to do this every year~ And I also know that some people tend to be rude for no reason whatsoever, you did great~
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
Just wondering is there somewhere I can find to get notifications so I don’t miss the next one or is this a event that happen on the same month every year or something like that?
At the moment, not that I am aware of (but email alerts for subscribers be nice in the future or discord pings.)
For the meantime, check the site from time to time. Especially during May-April & October-January, when most of the events are, they also do put the events as banners above the sites like this:
I’m new to this thing. Do I just post my oc to get the badge?
You do >>[ImadeID]p the “p” at the end displays the preview of it, doing it without the P shows it as a link.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide