Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic derpibooru's badges

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
"[@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)":](/forums/meta/topics/derpiboorus-badges?post_id=5126010#post_5126010
"
)  
[
@Ciaran":](/forums/meta/topics/derpiboorus-badges?post_id=5126021#post_5126021

)

I think the other badge you are asking about is the "Best Artist" badge.

>>1084974s

The search for that badge with all of the criteria is:

"

[
artist:karadeg, uploader:Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover),derpibooru exclusive,upvotes.gte:100,-edit,-image macro,-exploitable meme,-vibrating":](https://derpibooru.org/search?q=artist%3Akaradeg%2C+uploader%3AKaradeg_%28Rarity_Lover%29%2Cderpibooru+exclusive%2Cupvotes.gte%3A100%2C-edit%2C-image+macro%2C-exploitable+meme%2C-vibrating

)

However you don't have any images with 100 votes. "[Here's a search for your images":](/search?q=artist%3Akaradeg%2C+uploader%3AKaradeg_%28Rarity_Lover%29%2Cderpibooru+exclusive%2C-edit%2C-image+macro%2C-exploitable+meme%2C-vibrating) sorted by score that will qualify you for this badge when they get 100 votes - for this badge you only need 5 images.

I hope this helps, but if not please let us know which badges you think you might qualify for. We don't have an automated way to do this - we look for badges by hand - so knowing which badge you are curious about is very helpful.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
"@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)":/forums/meta/topics/derpiboorus-badges?post_id=5126010#post_5126010
"@Ciaran":/forums/meta/topics/derpiboorus-badges?post_id=5126021#post_5126021

I think the other badge you are asking about is the "Best Artist" badge.

>>1084974s

The search for that badge with all of the criteria is:

"artist:karadeg, uploader:Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover),derpibooru exclusive,upvotes.gte:100,-edit,-image macro,-exploitable meme,-vibrating":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=artist%3Akaradeg%2C+uploader%3AKaradeg_%28Rarity_Lover%29%2Cderpibooru+exclusive%2Cupvotes.gte%3A100%2C-edit%2C-image+macro%2C-exploitable+meme%2C-vibrating

However you don't have any images with 100 votes. "Here's a search for your images":/search?q=artist:%3Akaradeg, %2C+uploader:%3AKaradeg_(%28Rarity_Lover),%29%2Cderpibooru +exclusive,%2C-edit,%2C-image +macro,%2C-exploitable +meme,%2C-vibrating sorted by score that will qualify you for this badge when they get 100 votes - for this badge you only need 5 images.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran