derpibooru's badges

✪☢Nuclear✯Volcano☢✪

Having a meltdown
Not trying to be a wack twat, but this guy has a "Twinkling Balloon" badge for "100+ images under their artist tag". Thought those were for participating in the 2021 Community Collab, or that is a custom badge with a custom inscription?
And now... a Derpibooru user

Artistic Quacking
I tried to set up a verified artist link for my Derpibooru page, and, for some unknown reason, the verification text you're supposed to put on your page somewhere didn't stay on there. If you could clear this up for me, that would be great. Thank you.
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Could I get my orange "preenhub" badge removed? I do like it, and I've waffled on it for a while, but I've decided that I'd really rather have the "fine arts" badge visible without having to click the drop-down arrow. Or is it possible just to rearrange them? If that's the case, you can just move it to the end.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

友情は魔法だ🧚
@WatermelonRat
I can't rearrange them without removing ALL of them and then putting them back on in the order you want (and thanks to SQL's ordering schemes that often doesn't work) so I just removed it. I've added a mod note in case you would ever like it back.
☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lincoln Brewster time
@Ciaran
@WatermelonRat
I can't rearrange them without removing ALL of them and then putting them back on in the order you want (and thanks to SQL's ordering schemes that often doesn't work) so I just removed it. I've added a mod note in case you would ever like it back.

That's interesting to note, I was thinking about that possibility a few days ago. Thanks for the insight 🙂
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~