derpibooru's badges

Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Sombra Aficionado
I got two questions!
How does one get the “Notoriously Divine Tagger?” Whenever I upload my art, I do try my best to put as many tags as I can think of, but just wondering if it’s enough.
And for the “Magnificent Metadata Maniac / Cool Crow” badges, what is metadata exactly? What do you have to do in the site to get these? Tried googling, but I think I’m even more confused.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

友情は魔法だ
@Registered User
Your tagging on upload is excellent.
To get the badge, I believe you need to just ask for it, and someone associated with the badge will look at your tagging and will award you it if you qualify. It’s not automagic - it has to be done by hand.
Metadata is any tags that you’ve changed. That doesn’t include tags on upload, only changes.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

There are several artists with accounts here who use them solely to drive-by post their own art (so they control it) without doing any posting elsewhere, but rarely if ever include links back to their Twitter or DeviantArt sources; if someone had the time and wanted to pump up their numbers for a badge while doing something which legit helps the site, finding one of them and tracking down mass source links might do the trick.
LiaAqila is one who immediately comes to mind.
JP
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

I miss the show so much
TOMNICE has enough metadata edits for Magnificent Metadata Maniac.
There’s also this post which appears to have been forgotten:
I think RSC24ID qualifies for Magnificent Metadata Maniac. And he’s not far from Cool Crow.
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@Bodyashkin
You do not qualify for any of these badges except for speaking fancy. Here are the criteria for those you do not qualify for:
Perfect Pony Plot Provider: requires that you have uploaded 10 (ten) images which get a score of at least 350, and which are rated questionable or explicit
Hard Work: same as “Perfect Pony Plot Provider”, but all of them must be your own art
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide