derpibooru's badges

Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Badge Dragon
@Lawrence Gordon
Depends, some are easier to get than others: list
(mind, that list is in need of an update)
On that list, “Perfect Pony Plot Provider” and “Magnificent Metadata Maniac” are among the easiest to obtain, imo.
Background Pony #C11C
Ah, didn’t realize clicking the thing would give the badge. May I forfeit it?
DiaperedPony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Sweetie Belle - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Padded artist and writer
Just wondering. Isn’t there a kind of automatic badge after having 100+ images under my own artist tag? If that’s the case it seems I should have it already.
Sebastiancompass
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Arbitrary
May i recive this years april fools badge at least. I dont know how i missed it the last three years, i was active and browsing and everything. Idk how badges work, maybe thats why i only have one, even after being on here for four years
FL071
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff
Oh boy, did I missed the April Fool’s badge again? I really wanted the Verified Pegasus one from last year but didn’t even know it was even a thing (and only needs a reply to a post) until it was too late…
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
How any missing artist tags do I need to track down to get the badge for it?
I already got 1
Generally if I see that someone has submitted 500 or more valid artist aliases I give them the badge. Some others have also gotten it by helping with some really big bulk work, like during the Tumblr diaspora, or finding something so horribly broken in the artist aliasing that it takes a week or more to get it straightened out … which thankfully happens less often now that we’re on Philomena.
I haven’t been able to work the aliasing thread for awhile because of IRL stuff, but I am looking forward to being able to get back to it in April, so I’ll keep an eye out for your alias submissions :)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Ciaran
Should the “Artist Detective” badge be added to the post detailing what all the badges are/how you earn them, or are you still working out the kinks of it before it becomes offical?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@icicle wicicle 1517
It’s actually my personal donor badge that I’ve been giving to people who help me with artist aliasing.
I would like to make it more generally available, but I don’t know how to make it programmatically awardable. There’s no easy way to search for hundreds of well-formatted aliasing requests when people may make 10 or 20 requests in a single post. Some people earn it with 100 posts. Most don’t. And there are people with dozens of horrifically mangled requests that were utterly bogus. So … for now I’m still awarding it by hand.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide