derpibooru's badges

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@MaresFillies  
specifically it’s part of the old (and now retired) side of the donation system that worked via direct donations through paypal or bitcoin instead of monthly patreon pledges. the code for it still triggers sometimes and rewards the badge. technically it’s a bug but why bother fixing a bug that basically amounts to an extra “thank you” for donating?
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@ice1517  
yeah. i can’t remember the specific donation values that trigger it. basically when tsp enters your pledge amounts into the system (once a month i think is when he does it) it can also trigger the code that awards the bit badges, and if the next month that value is different it can trigger the code to remove the badge.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide