derpibooru's badges

Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
Do I qualify for the ‘Notoriously Divine Tagger’ badge? I try my best to keep descriptions of art the same as its source and I always tag above the minimum when I post art.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Ilove-MLP19

Read this

You need to do something badge-worthy. The fastest way is by donating, that’ll instantly give you 2-3 badges (plus if you donate enough, you’ll get a custom badge).

If you can draw, you can get an artist badge. You can also get badges by participating in the site’s anniversary events and April Fools Day funnies.
Hermaeus Xerxes
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Sad strange little man
Hello! Am wondering if I’m eligible for the “lady’s wink” badge? I’ve only heard that it requires you to have some quality art with the “vulvar winking” tag, but Idk if there are strict numbers involved.
Rainbow Eevee
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Vote for Pie!
Hi everypony! So I had reached 500 artworks with the tag “artist:Rainbow Eevee”. After that I got banned for 3 days. Then I got back on the site and I didn’t have “a really hyper artist” badge yet. I now have more than 510 works with tag artist:rainbow Eevee and I still don’t have the badge! Someone please fix this!
MuhJob
Badger - Mushroom Mushroom!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ak4neh - A Really Classy Artist  
Chief Chomp - An Artist Who Rocks  
Czu - An Artist Who Rocks  
Dalorance - A Really Classy Artist, Magnificence: questionable/explicit, safe/suggestive  
EQUINE - A Really Classy Artist  
hardbrony - An Artist Who Rocks  
Hellhounds04 - An Artist Who Rocks, Hard Work / Perfect Pony Plot Provider  
KirillK - An Artist Who Rocks  
lDinol - An Artist Who Rocks  
Longinius - Hard Work / Perfect Pony Plot Provider  
Mackstack - A Really Classy Artist  
MrRowboat - The Power of Love  
MulberryTartHorse - A Really Classy Artist  
northern haste - A Really Classy Artist  
OnlineOdd - An Artist Who Rocks  
P449 - An Artist Who Rocks, The Power of Love  
PapaDragon69 - A Really Hyper Artist  
PaperBagPony - A Really Classy Artist  
Peternators - A Really Classy Artist  
Rainbow Eevee - A Really Hyper Artist  
SFMoClock - Hard Work / Perfect Pony Plot Provider  
sky-chaser - An Artist Who Rocks  
Snudd - A Really Classy Artist, Hard Work / Perfect Pony Plot Provider  
Stammis - An Artist Who Rocks  
T72B - A Really Classy Artist  
TheBadBadger - A Really Classy Artist  
Zutcha - A Really Classy Artist  
Raikoh - The Power of Love, Magnificence: questionable/explicit, safe/suggestive  
Zvn - Hard Work / Perfect Pony Plot Provider  
LennonBlack - The Power of Love  
Symm - Hard Work / Perfect Pony Plot Provider  
HolyMeh - The Power of Love  
Nobody47 - The Power of Love  
Star_Deep - An Artist Who Rocks, The Power of Love
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide