derpibooru's badges

The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Doctor The I  
Because only a few mods regularly check this thread to know every post, and sometimes they don’t because they have things going on in their lives. Vagueposting about us “not doing our jobs” without info on what’s missing does little to encourage us.

If you think you can do better in servicing this thread, feel free to apply.
Doctor The I
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Woona - Best Princess
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

SANGUINE SANCTUM
@The Smiling Pony  
I am not accusing anyone of anything, just, someone replied to one of my badge requests that admins don’t like these.

This kinda bothered me because I’ve been waiting really long to get that one particular badge..
Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
@Doctor The I  
Unless the person saying that was a mod, it’s safe to assume they don’t know what they’re talking about with regards to what mods do or do not like.

Don’t let it get to you. Your badge request will be seen to sooner or later.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Pudding Pone  
I agree. If they put in a User Link request then I’m sure they’d get one right away, along with a couple extra badges just looking at the tag. Would you like to ask them to apply?
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Doctor The I  
You’re welcome, and sorry for the delay, sometimes we have to wait for a quiet day to be able to catch up with some of these, and there haven’t been many quiet days lately 9_9;;
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Still thinking about getting “Best Artist” badge (I’ve met the badge’s criteria, unless NSFW stuff isn’t involved?)
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Panko Pai  
You’ve got it :) You’ll have to wait for the caches to flush to see it. Maybe a half hour at most.

@Dragonpone  
It’s not one of the site-wide badges, which are the only badges I work on, so I’ll let Luna handle it. Maybe send them a PM.
Background Pony #0967
Hi! I couldn’t get the Fine Arts badge if mostly of my uploads were as “background pony”, right?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide