derpibooru's badges

Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@icey wicey 1517  
You have to have donated $32 in your life time to derpi, or be a bronze patron supporter or higher.

If you meet the criteria, just message the frowning pony to make your request.
runner2
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Libertatem Noctibus
@Bigshot232

I would like to get one of those supporter badges at some point… but there is actually no donation option on here last time I checked. It only leads to patreon which I refuse to use.
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@runner2  
I remember ages ago that the site did support a PayPal direct donation box, but that has since been discontinued. Only available option is via patreon at this time.

Any reason why you font want to use the service?
runner2
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Libertatem Noctibus
@Bigshot232

When it was first beginning there were several artists that I had interest in just up and paywall everything they made. It was super annoying and upsetting to see someone who I liked just hide behind a paywall all of a sudden.

Then there’s several artists who used to make regular artpacks or comics that I would buy when they were available that now only release those via patreon for X amount per month. So instead of being able to support artists through a one-off payment for artpacks, comics, etc. Now I would have to subscribe to a monthly payment plan in order to see what they might be making or if I would even like it and then potentially waste several times more per month for a comic or artpack that I normally would have been able to get just from a one-time $10ish payment or so.

Now I’m sure stuff like that is in the minority of cases with artists and patreon…. but that initial start just did not sit well with me so I now simply refuse to use the site. Some current artists use it as a simple means of added income while still releasing the content they make normally at a later date. Those artists I have no problem with and do usually buy their artpacks and the like when they release them.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
Well, I set up a ko-fi

Unfortunately the features to set up tiers / custom amounts are pay-for, and I’m not going to set that up just yet. Meaning it’s multiples of $3, with stuff still based on the Patreon tiers.
GlitchedWolf
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@CherryBoom  
Yep, no badges are given automatically. Anytime you qualify for a badge you must say so here and the mods will check and if you qualify they’ll give you the badge.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
For the “Speaking Fancy” badge, does it count if you give an English translation of image descriptions, or does it only count if you translate the actual image itself?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide