derpibooru's badges

Zeryurijin
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Professional Booper
So if someone got a lot of badges, would they get a sash badge like boy scouts and girl scouts received since they earned so many?

I’ve been curious about it.
ScyStorm
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Greenscale
@OldMangyMutt

There’s ones for past AF Days, I think. Not sure if they were automatically given or if you had to do something specific for each one. I’ve looked around the site and I don’t see any obvious place to interact with to get a badge.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@ScyStorm  
Usually posting in the announcement thread is enough to get the basic AF badge, and there’s a second badge that’s for doing some other less obvious thing like finding a poorly-hidden link. For the Red Takeover you got an equal sign for supporting the revolution and a can of government milk for opposing it; for Derpibooru Premium you got an empty wallet for posting in the announcement thread and a crossed-out 100bit bill for finding the hidden link.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Officer Hotpants  
It’s entirely possible there would be a badge for those who appreciate the throwback nostalgia for the days of Tripod and Geocities and G1, and one for those whose eyes are literally bleeding from the revival of ancient sins.  
full
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
for Derpibooru Premium you got an empty wallet for posting in the announcement thread
No, you got the empty wallet by spending [all?] the fake currency.

Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
I’m not smart enough this time to figure it out, probably has to do with the Philomena link in the first post. Oh well.
Background Pony #0BA7
I noticed that some people got a badge for the 2020 April Fools event called Best Art Program Ever, and were awarded for people who draw something for that event.  
Will be a badge for the general public who participated or enjoyed the 90’s theme of the site?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide