derpibooru's badges

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Derpy Whooves
I cant find your offer anymore. So i cant reply back to this. I just want a little Paint brush badge. Thats all what i want.

Nothing has changed in the 3 months since we last went through this with you.

The artist badge is only for verified artists who have original copyrightable art on this site. You will not allow any of your original art to be on this site. As long as that is true, you can not earn the ‘artist’ badge here.

We do not award badges to users of this site for art they have on other sites - only for art on this site.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@I-MLP2020  
I’m still in the process of deleting your profile as you requested, waiting for your reply to my questions about how you want the deletion handled. Why do you want badges in a profile you asked us to delete?
Anonshy
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
@icey wicey 1517

Maybe you aren’t still flexible enough

I think there’s only one person that manages that badge, in this very moment I wouldn’t know if they are giving it or not.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide