derpibooru's badges

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@JP  
Yikes, if there are further restrictions, I’m far from that. And I’m pretty sure this will slowly increase. Its nigh impossible basically.
TarkanDragon

On my main account:  
I’ve had the 10 years of friendship badge, An Artist Who Rocks badge, Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) badge, Dream Come True! badge and the Artist badge.

But apperently my main account is locked for no reason. So yeah… (I’m tarkan809 btw)
kekerino
Celestia - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

AKA Russ
@Mikey  
I always add more than the minimum tags. You can check my uploads with less upvotes to see the ones I usually add. Even the images with lots of upvotes, the tag history looks like this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide