derpibooru's badges

Yoshimon1
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@Derpibooru
This reminds me I keep forgetting to redeem my Patreon/Pixiv badge I unlocked, like, 4 years ago or so already, but whenever I remember it, I can’t think of anything to redeem it for…
Anyway, Nice Fungible Trixies when?
Background Pony #22D0
@Derpibooru
the obscene levels of badge inequality we see in contemporary derpi is a perfect example of the dysfunctional madness seen across the site, as a greater number of badges are concentrated in the hands of an elite few while the rest of the site is scrambling over crumbs.
we need a radical redistribution of trixie badges now.
JP
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Derpibooru
Congratulations, Derpibooru! With a total of whopping 1002 badges you have beat the mighty Badumsquish, who has only 54 badges.
Here’s the current top-10:
1002 Derpibooru
54 Badumsquish
44 LightningBolt
38 Joey
36 ichiban iceychan 1517
35 Dragonpone
35 Luna
30 T72B
30 Ralek
30 an-tonio
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
But seriously, (I believe this might be a rhetorical question) why does Derpibooru (the user) have so many Trixie badges? Excluding one badge, they were all awarded within 27 seconds starting at 2022-02-07 17:06:59 UTC and have the same hover text (TRIXIE BEST PONY).
For fun though, you could turn it into a novelty account that has all 290 badges in the database. Even the unused ones. Kinda like a showcase.
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@JP
That’s what I did with it initially, but I didn’t want to undermine the exclusivity of custom OC/Cutiemark badges (after all, they should be unique for our supporters), so I just filled the account with Trixie badges for fun. I am thinking of just resetting it back to having no badges though, or perhaps just a single Trixie badge.
For fun, here’s what all badges in the database would’ve looked like if we didn’t hide the remainder under a dropdown.
JP
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Joey
You’ve been organising lots of collaborations and you have most (if not all) of the available collab badges.
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@JP
Didn’t realise I was close to the top 10, (although I bet there’s a lot with a similar number to my own 27 badges…
29 when the collab is completed).
Not surprising that Badumsquish is a top scorer though.
Any news on when we can expect the collab image? (Not that I’m in a rush, just curious).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide