derpibooru's badges

saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@ichiban iceychan 1517
If you have ideas that don’t boil down to “upload and/or create loads of art” or “upload/create really popular art”, feel free to suggest it. I was told a long time ago that “powers that be” would like to have more badges relating to activity that benefits the site (aside of funding it) but that’s probably not the be all end all of potential new non-event badges.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@The Luna Fan
Ah those are for adding in tags to images lol
what im talking about is like what goes on in the tagging fourm, basically finding tags and going “i thik this tag needs to be upadtes/merged into this tag”, that sort of thing
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@The Luna Fan
Nope, those are for doing bunches of good, valid tagging.
@ichiban iceychan 1517
For users who have given good contributions in the tagging forums? Such as bring alias cases and changed artist tags to staff’s attention, and/or help out with creating or refining tag descriptions, and/or make helpful comments on discussions about specific tags? Sounds like a great idea.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Not the only one:
  • Brokedownandmadeone
  • Derpy Whooves
  • Ciaran
  • Rainbow~Dash
  • Mildgyth
The badge has existed for a while, but like you I’m not sure what it is for.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@ichiban iceychan 1517
That’s my vanity badge. The one we get for donating to the site. I’m thinking of making it a standard site-wide badge but am still grinding on how to do that.
It is intended for folks that helped with artist requests, and who help figure out aliasing issues or hunt down artists who have disappeared and help us get them redocumented.
Sometime in the next month or two I should have a programmatic way to figure out what is needed to qualify for the badge, it today it’s more of a “Thank You” from me for folks who help with some of the otherwise thankless work of keeping the artist tags and DNP system functioning behind the scenes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide