derpibooru's badges

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Thank you :) Here’s my original, based on Rarity from Rarity Investigates, and The Smiling Pony vectored it and made it into a badge, for which I am eternally grateful.
Aww you’re welcome 🙂😊
That’s nice too 🥰
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Sombra Aficionado
I got two questions!
How does one get the “Notoriously Divine Tagger?” Whenever I upload my art, I do try my best to put as many tags as I can think of, but just wondering if it’s enough.
And for the “Magnificent Metadata Maniac / Cool Crow” badges, what is metadata exactly? What do you have to do in the site to get these? Tried googling, but I think I’m even more confused.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Registered User
Your tagging on upload is excellent.
To get the badge, I believe you need to just ask for it, and someone associated with the badge will look at your tagging and will award you it if you qualify. It’s not automagic - it has to be done by hand.
Metadata is any tags that you’ve changed. That doesn’t include tags on upload, only changes.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

There are several artists with accounts here who use them solely to drive-by post their own art (so they control it) without doing any posting elsewhere, but rarely if ever include links back to their Twitter or DeviantArt sources; if someone had the time and wanted to pump up their numbers for a badge while doing something which legit helps the site, finding one of them and tracking down mass source links might do the trick.
LiaAqila is one who immediately comes to mind.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
TOMNICE has enough metadata edits for Magnificent Metadata Maniac.
There’s also this post which appears to have been forgotten:
I think RSC24ID qualifies for Magnificent Metadata Maniac. And he’s not far from Cool Crow.
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@Bodyashkin
You do not qualify for any of these badges except for speaking fancy. Here are the criteria for those you do not qualify for:
Perfect Pony Plot Provider: requires that you have uploaded 10 (ten) images which get a score of at least 350, and which are rated questionable or explicit
Hard Work: same as “Perfect Pony Plot Provider”, but all of them must be your own art
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide