derpibooru's badges

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
I don’t mind the badges but… Can they not be visible everywhere?  
Apart from the duck one(to show who is likely to stir shit up) I don’t really see how having them there by the users name all the time help with anything.  
And maybe it’s best for them no to been seen until you work out more of them, a lot more.
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
I have an idea. Rather than having some sort of badge for X number of comments, faves, edits, uploads, or mariachi bands…we just have one badge.  
“Academy record,” represented by a lead pony emblem. Awarded to users with a reputation for SERIOUSLY overachieving in some manner, such as roboshi or myself. There’s no numerical qualification, which should keep it fairly exclusive.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Proposal for “X-fan” badges, based on comments and forum posts.

“Took It to the Forums” for people who use the forums correctly.
Twisty

Proposal for “X-fan” badges, based on comments and forum posts.

If we do get x fan badges, does the person get to choose the badge image? (If the badge is incredibly exclusive, like only 2 people)

Cause i would love to have a tyler face badge for my rap fan badge.
Background Pony #20A5
How about a badge for users who’ve uncovered a significant number of works from a long-dead artist/gallery? Tomb Raider maybe? or something along those lines?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide