derpibooru's badges

Twisty

the fine art badge makes me regret not posting lots of images i felt were deserveing upvotes galore tag.

im pretty lazy.

i have been thinking for a while about an upvote downvote system for threads would be good to let people know what they are getting into, and with badges maybe tie a badge about creating high quality threads.
Twisty

@ColdhardSilver

ill get better chances in earning a duck badge

(literally, there was a time where i though about shitposting the site with crappy images)

but i guess wiht badges in the game i might try better,
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
You know what I find hilarious? Apparently, each Duck Badge has a special subtitle just for that person. For example, Niggoslav’s badge is subtitled “Niggoslav_Kwaczyk” and Mephistopheles’ badge is subtitled “satanic quacking

Know anyone else with a Duck Badge?
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
Also, I just had an idea. How about a badge for artists who go out of their way to post their stuff here? It might encourage a few more to start doing it.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Dr Outback  
What else honestly needs to be said?

Though I will point out, that for as big and as famous of a duck as he is, he’s also uploaded a ton of high-scoring stuff.

He also has the Fine Arts badge. It even says “NO I CAN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER”
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@And Brother I Hurt People  
I’d love to have that and also for ones who constantly help with tag organizing/correcting, but yes I imagine it would be difficult to distinguish from malevolent tagging…

I Started A Meme - Create a tag that’s been tagged on X pictures by users who are not you. (maybe it could compare the IPs and such for this)  
Tag Workhorse - Retag X number of pictures within X days - and do not get them changed back or get banned for it (for people who answer to stuff like, “we need “rose (flower)” retagged on 1000 images, who’s gonna do it?”)  
Keepin’ It Organized - At least X metadata updates.

I’d actually hand out badges for all of the visible account stats. :p

Roboshi Incarnate: Have over X faves.  
Town Council: Have over X votes.  
Chatty Betty: More than X comments.  
Content provider: More than X uploads with a positive score.  
Sociable: More than X forum posts.

There are more I’m sure but you get the idea.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide